**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.5 imiw

So im working my way through exploration on 6.2.5.. and im on the cosmic gated path, which at the very end has an Iron man (infinity war) with permanent regen.
Ive already spent hundreds of units reviving up getting to this fight, and so many hundreds more on the fight itself, and cant get him down thanks to the great global node in this quest as well as the regen node..
Did this fight not crop up while the act 6 nerfs were being talked about???
Yes i know void is an option, but holy.. the mordo fight is already a pain as it is and then you put a FOUR CHAMPION COSMIC GATE..
I'm about to sick at the amount of times ive just died on this fight.. ITS A JOKE
I would lovee to see one of the kabam devs one shot it, no forget that.. I WANT TO SEE THE GAME DESIGNERS WHO GREEN LIT THIS FIGHT AND WHOEVER DESIGNED TO ONE SHOT IT.
If that isnt happening, which it isnt going to.. there'd best be a nerf coming for this..

Am i soo wrong to be angry about this? Like, should i really be getting this worked up, and have to spend this much on a quest??
Cant wait for this discussion to get shelved and closed.. idek..

Comments

• yash98yash98 Posts: 68

Im pretty sure i used corvus with cosmic power boost. Hype or cmm would prob work just as good with that boost aswell.

i used torch, with his pre fight ability to get him down to 1 percent.. he has a permanent 1% regen node on him, the second i go back into the fight its too late to do anything cause he instantly autoblocks cause of his armour ups, and hyperion at that point isnt strong enough out damage it, i dont have a corvus or cmm..
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68

Im pretty sure i used corvus with cosmic power boost. Hype or cmm would prob work just as good with that boost aswell.

i have now backed out and redone the whole path, got him down in two tries with void.. but thats not the point.. without him.. that one single fight is quite literally IMPOSSIBLE frankly put..
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Ok so like yash98 said. Show proof of it being one shot