**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Group of 5 seeking 5x5 and gold 1

Damnit all! The alliance we joined recently and finished gold 2 with, just decided that they’re taking a break next season. We’re leaving on good terms, and will be departing after aq and aw rewards drop. We’re a group of longtime pals and solid players who have good prestige, active, and kill many bad guys in this game. We’d like to be in a gold 1 alliance, and maintain the ease and comfort of map 5 mixed in with some really stupid mods like “parry curse” to ever so slightly boost our rewards. Or not. We want a long term home. We’re starting to feel like alliance whores. We’re ready to settle down with that right alliance and enjoy some long walks on the beach, and cuddle up next to a warm fire so we can tap and swipe on our mobile devices with other grown men throughout the country...nay...the world! So go ahead and kick out those 5 low-lives that keep using those tired excuses about “having a life” and “it’s just a game.” You know the ones - sitting dead in section 2 of AQ with 15/15 items left and 8 hours between logins. You see that last war they played - joining mid war and charging headlong into that redoubled determination fight with their r4 archangel. You see them. It’s time. Boots to asses. And let us come home and make your alliance a lot better. In short...let’s touch butts. Mcoc style. We’re ready to settle down. Shoot me that line message at jcross40, and all of your dreams will come true.

Any reproduction of this post or any follow-up comments without the expressed written consent of Major League Baseball is strictly prohibited.

Comments

• Dark_Claw_Pr1meDark_Claw_Pr1me Posts: 194
    Darkclawprime is my line ID. Connect to chat. Underground Warlords is alliance name tag UGWLs

We run AW every other season and map 5 during off season and map 4 during season. I am an active leader and do most of the work so all every has to do is fight
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    If you are open to 6x5 for some, 5x5 otherwise I can possibly fit all. Add me in line to chat Nh4cl
  • Capt_StrikerCapt_Striker Posts: 152
    Hit me up at captstrikerr via line and we can talk