**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Who to R4 Red Hulk or Archangel?

GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I have enough T2As to R4 a 5*. Currently I have a Spidey 5* R4 unduped. Spidey stealth 4* R5 max Sig. Spidey stark 4* R5 max Sig. Duped 5* R3s: Rulk, Archangel, Magik. 5* R3 unduped: vision aarkus, Dr voodoo. Based off of having a diverse class, I want to R4 Rulk or Archangel but want to see opinions.

5* Who to R4 Red Hulk or Archangel? 34 votes

Rulk (Red Hulk) duped to R4
5%
MeebletonCeltic1981 2 votes
Archangel duped to R4
91%
AjisdopeLvernon15Ab_SamadHammerbro_64BrokenThesurvivlistUnidentifiedCreatureZombieZeddRockypantherxKill_GreyLordSmasherEtjamaSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeJunior_59BerjibsSoyheyor123VendemiaireFluffy_pawsAdok 31 votes
Neither
0%
Save for Spidey symbiote
0%
Magik
2%
Aquaflash 1 vote
Dr Voodoo
0%
Vision Aarkus
0%

Comments

• AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Archangel duped to R4
    AA shreds all Non Poison and Bleed Immunes
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel duped to R4
    Without a doubt.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Archangel duped to R4
    Without question
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Archangel duped to R4
    AA and don’t updgrade Symbiote Supreme anymore than that.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel duped to R4
    He'll take you far with those big metal wings.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Archangel duped to R4
    Spidey Symbiote? Why are u waiting for it? Defonu shoukd do AA
  • GunnesGunnes Posts: 32

AA and don’t updgrade Symbiote Supreme anymore than that.

Yeah he was my first 5* pull and has been versatile so far. No point having him up further now. I can decide between Spidey sym, vision aarkus and hyperion later

Spidey Symbiote? Why are u waiting for it? Defonu shoukd do AA

He's currently my highest attacker and cosmic but probably not worth R5 atm. Also don't have T5C
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Archangel duped to R4
    Just saw the duped Hyperion. I’d get him as high as possible, maybe over AA.
  • AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Magik
    I’m not sure who is giving you advice, but you should unfriend whoever told you to r4 Sym Spidey.

Diversity is great, and I’d choose AA if you want to stick with that route. You don’t have synergies to maximize Rulk’s potential, and AA doesn’t try on synergies.

Now, if you throw diversity out the window, you may still choose AA because he’s a stud. However, he does depend on the opponent being vulnerable to both bleed and poison. Magik and Hyperion are still two of the best in the game and there aren’t many matchups that they can’t be used for. I personally would take Magik up, especially if you run mystic dispersion.
    Yeah. Sym Spidey was my first 5 *. I just ranked him up to get through quests story and event. Hindsight. Should have grinded completion and saved the resources but he was worth up to R3 and helped lots as a R4 to achieve higher rewards and complete chapters.