**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry & Dexterity issues

2»

Comments

• SherholSherhol Posts: 5
    HI_guys said:

Sherhol said:

Reece23 said:

I can’t be the only one having issues with parry or dex. It’ll trigger on the left hand side of the screen (via text) but won’t activate a stun, or let me evade attacks.

The parry issue has happend at least 10 times to me so far, the dex issue more like 3.

Anyone else?

hi there I'm having the exact same problem and as you im playing for more than 6 years. I see the parry message but not parry at all even for example when I'm using Colossus I parry the opponent I see the damage from parry see the message but no parry. I hope they fix this it's really annoying.
    Yours "could" be a champ specific issue
    I been doing some more testing and the problem it's only in mephisto hades invasion. So I think it's a glitch there. (I checked nodes and nothing about that)
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Couldn't parry the Gwenpool from UC EQ with Cap IW (The green word 'Parry' applied every time but there was no stun, no matter how many times I tried), tried again with Doctor Doom then it worked.

Still very weird..

Once her combo meter reaches 50 and more, your AAR will ve reduced 100%.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

RaviDavi said:

Couldn't parry the Gwenpool from UC EQ with Cap IW (The green word 'Parry' applied every time but there was no stun, no matter how many times I tried), tried again with Doctor Doom then it worked.

Still very weird..

Once her combo meter reaches 50 and more, your AAR will ve reduced 100%.
    Yeah I got it already thanks xD
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    I'm sick and tired of complaining to be honest.
  • SherholSherhol Posts: 5
    HI_guys said:

Sherhol said:

HI_guys said:

Sherhol said:

Reece23 said:

I can’t be the only one having issues with parry or dex. It’ll trigger on the left hand side of the screen (via text) but won’t activate a stun, or let me evade attacks.

The parry issue has happend at least 10 times to me so far, the dex issue more like 3.

Anyone else?

hi there I'm having the exact same problem and as you im playing for more than 6 years. I see the parry message but not parry at all even for example when I'm using Colossus I parry the opponent I see the damage from parry see the message but no parry. I hope they fix this it's really annoying.
    Yours "could" be a champ specific issue
    I been doing some more testing and the problem it's only in mephisto hades invasion. So I think it's a glitch there. (I checked nodes and nothing about that)
    We're you by any chance fighting Elektra or massacre?
    Yes now I realize it's massacre and elektra getting the heal block make me miss the parry. What I didnt remember it's that it's shows you the parry my bad. Thanks bud!
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    It is impossible now to do 8-hit kombo by Doom after SA3. He just do not react on medium attack... Kabam, please, stop experimenting on players. It becomes more and more impossible to play in your game. Stop making new champions and just fix all bugs. I beleive that community will be more satisfied than seeing just new unknown chamions each month.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    edited November 2020
    I noticed that today in both the epic and legendary Hades Invasion quests I could parry Namor as easy as anything on the Caltrops path but going up against Elektra who was the next fight I couldn't parry her with Vision to save my life. My timing was the same as with Namor. But nothing. Not sure if Elektra got an update I was not aware of or if this the parry bug. Happened again in AQ today as well on map 6. Cap IW against Human Torch I could not catch him with parry as easily as I have in weeks past when he is the Mini Boss on map 5 and then the very next fight She Hulk, could not get parry each time like normal
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @HI_guys thanks I was not aware of that for Elektra and Massacre. So probably only the bug hitting me for the Human Torch and She Hulk fights in AQ today
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Dexterity sometimes doesnt work when trying to do it during the enemys special or heavy attack.

Your champion just stands there
  • xJamesssxJamesss Posts: 10
    Ive had unstoppable heavies dude and interupted heavy and then he got permanent unstoppable