**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Team of 6 quest

MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
We've had side quests like this month where you can only use a team of 3 but, what if there was a side quest where we could use a team of 6.

What could we do with that extra slot?

I'm wondering what synergy teams we could make and how it might change some of the champs, what do you guys think?

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    That could "rip the game apart". It would be super giant change
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I am pretty sure they would have to recode giant portions of the game just to pull that off.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I can imagine that it would require some changes but, one of the things that a lot of the player base has been calling for is fun and interactive content.

We could have some crazy new teams add apocalypse to some of the mutant teams that are already great and they would just go to a new level.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    In the Act 7 beta they brought the incursions champion swap to it, so for the boss you could swap out for a 6th man of sorts.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I really do want teams of 6 but they’d have to test them
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You could run...two trinities O.o