**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thronebreaker Free Crystals

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Well been collecting these over some time now, has anyone opened theres yet? And whats the best you’ve gotten so far?

Hoping When I open them close to thanksgiving I can get enough resources to 100% my last two chapters in Act 6.(6.2/6.3)

Ps if has any advice for exploring plz let me know haha.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I have all of them, no content to use them on other than abyss.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Honestly, I prefer the old cavalier free crystals. I've opened a couple and it's L3/4 heals or gold.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man I can never remember to always claim. I’ve. Even TB since day 1 but have like 70 lol

Those who disagree, what should I use them on instead of abyss? All variants done act 6 done, all acts explored but 4, sq and eq are easy.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Those who disagree, what should I use them on instead of abyss? All variants done act 6 done, all acts explored but 4, sq and eq are easy.
    Maestro will be a breeze with so many revives and health potions 🤣
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Lol i got PLENTY of revives so id be getting potions haha
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    they are meh tbh nothing new except changing the lvl2 potion to lv3
  • I have all of them, no content to use them on other than abyss.

No matter how easy the content you're doing is, popping an attack boost and a champion boost would still make it go faster. Personally, I tend to use them in AW, where I have so many of them I don't even have to wait for full energy, I can literally pop them for one fight, cause I have more I can use for the next fight. I did also use a couple in a couple side quest paths, again mostly because why not. There are probably only a handful of players who can truthfully claim that every single path in the side quest was so easy that a boost would not have been noticeably helpful, either for safety or for speed.
    DNA3000 said:

No matter how easy the content you're doing is, popping an attack boost and a champion boost would still make it go faster. Personally, I tend to use them in AW, where I have so many of them I don't even have to wait for full energy, I can literally pop them for one fight, cause I have more I can use for the next fight. I did also use a couple in a couple side quest paths, again mostly because why not. There are probably only a handful of players who can truthfully claim that every single path in the side quest was so easy that a boost would not have been noticeably helpful, either for safety or for speed.
    I’m talking about revives. Boosts get a ton of use in arena and war.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @DNA3000 i can vouch the the side quests are still really easy for myself haha

I also dont use boosts unless its in act 6 or AW 🤷🏽🤷🏽