**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker Free Crystals

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Well been collecting these over some time now, has anyone opened theres yet? And whats the best you’ve gotten so far?

Hoping When I open them close to thanksgiving I can get enough resources to 100% my last two chapters in Act 6.(6.2/6.3)

Ps if has any advice for exploring plz let me know haha.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I have all of them, no content to use them on other than abyss.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Honestly, I prefer the old cavalier free crystals. I've opened a couple and it's L3/4 heals or gold.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man I can never remember to always claim. I’ve. Even TB since day 1 but have like 70 lol
  • Options

Those who disagree, what should I use them on instead of abyss? All variants done act 6 done, all acts explored but 4, sq and eq are easy.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Those who disagree, what should I use them on instead of abyss? All variants done act 6 done, all acts explored but 4, sq and eq are easy.
    Maestro will be a breeze with so many revives and health potions 🤣
  • Options
    Lol i got PLENTY of revives so id be getting potions haha
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    they are meh tbh nothing new except changing the lvl2 potion to lv3
  • Options

No matter how easy the content you're doing is, popping an attack boost and a champion boost would still make it go faster. Personally, I tend to use them in AW, where I have so many of them I don't even have to wait for full energy, I can literally pop them for one fight, cause I have more I can use for the next fight. I did also use a couple in a couple side quest paths, again mostly because why not. There are probably only a handful of players who can truthfully claim that every single path in the side quest was so easy that a boost would not have been noticeably helpful, either for safety or for speed.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

No matter how easy the content you're doing is, popping an attack boost and a champion boost would still make it go faster. Personally, I tend to use them in AW, where I have so many of them I don't even have to wait for full energy, I can literally pop them for one fight, cause I have more I can use for the next fight. I did also use a couple in a couple side quest paths, again mostly because why not. There are probably only a handful of players who can truthfully claim that every single path in the side quest was so easy that a boost would not have been noticeably helpful, either for safety or for speed.
    I’m talking about revives. Boosts get a ton of use in arena and war.
  • Options
    @DNA3000 i can vouch the the side quests are still really easy for myself haha

I also dont use boosts unless its in act 6 or AW 🤷🏽🤷🏽