**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recommended champs to take on the collector

DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
which champs would you recommend to take into the final uncollected quest, 5.2.6? And why? I have a few "top tier" 5* champs such as hype, cmm, ghost, warlock caiw and a few others. My only 6* is mole man but I havent much luck with him as I'm not great at playing him
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used ghost and synergies and got him down in two revives. alternatively, cmm and revives. very few champs can solo him, so I would bring high damage burst champs. good luck!
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Awesome, thanks for the tips!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Awesome, thanks for the tips!

no problem 👍 tag me if you have more questions
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Corvus can't really solo him, but with all 4 charges, I took him down in 3 revives. No synergies
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Quake
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Quake works but only with multiple copies of Black Widow and Hawkeye on the team for synergies.

• crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    I used awakened cap iw,helped me with unstoppable buffs,I used venom as a tank champ,domino as an intercepter cause I intercept best with domino,I also used a combo 100 guillotine 2099,and I think Nick fury,they are all maxed out awakened four stars except Nick which was an r3 5stars unawakened
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    My 4star rank4 unawakened corvus with 3 charges on easy path took collector down in 4 revives.
    10%health in first try and then finally ko.
    Just dont bait specials and do a full mlllm combo and not short one with corvus for more damage as his special will ko anyways.
  • ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    I cant remember all of my team at the time but i do remember Magik was deff a huge help
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Spider-gwen and corvus work wel in my experience. Ghost is also great (along with all the other top meta champs)
  • Anybody really, you just need unitman on your team, he is a rigged fight, so🤷‍♂️.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Anybody really, you just need unitman on your team, he is a rigged fight, so🤷‍♂️.

Not really rigged. when you go back for 100% you get better and better at fighting him to the point where it's guaranteed to get at least 50% or more on the collector with one champ.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Cmm was able to 3 shot him for me, just go in there with binary and nuke him with a s2.

Hype kinda sucks cuz collector shrugs of debuffs so he cant heavy
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Nightcrawler is a very underrated option for the Collector.
    I managed to one shot Collector with Nightcrawler during exploring the quest 4 out of 9 paths and the rest 5 took couple of revives. You really don’t have to worry about his specials with him, since he can fully dex them both. Long fight for sure, but results count at the end 😉
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen was born to face the Collector. She's got great power control and as long as you aren't blocking she'll dodge every hit of his special attacks. I don't know if her heavy slows work, but if they do that's an added bonus.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Awesome, thanks for your advice guys!
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive is the way
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I took him down with 1 team revive..as I had 4 top tiers and 1 solid god