**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New arena! - "Platinum is unbreakable"

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monk1 said:

Not really. Baby account compared to most in top 30 aq

But still tho πŸ˜‚
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have this annoying habit of constantly needing to go through all my 5*s at once in arena. Before it was doable, but now its taking way too long. It's nearing a point where my obsession with running all 5* is outweighed by me not wanting to sit down and grind for nearly 2 hours straight.

This also happened with my 4*s. So I simply started playing my 4*s to a certain streak. Usually 5 as that's when you hit the 3x multiplier. Then I just....do something else for a couple hours. So when I get back to arena, I'm ready to gain the max points ASAP. I also like to load up my team at that 5th match and just leave lol. Because the cooldown timer starts when you press select, not when you fight. In other words, you can play the same 3 person team back to back later.

Or you could buy a pet monkey and teach him to play MCOC
  • TEAM RATING for STREAK...
    Had been keeping Team Rating above 14k to 15k (no suicides, currently at 80 Streak), but then I dipped just short of that once (13983) and got Death Match.

Tried to fake out a re-match by applying a 15% Attack Boost (raising that pending team up to 14.6k) and then spending 5 Units on FIND NEW MATCH, but it didn’t work (still found same Death Matches again). **Wonder if Ranking up one of them at that point would affect Finding NEW Match, or if that (difficulty of potential opponents) is sort of locked into being some Death Match already at that point ?

Luckily I still won 2/3 anyways.

(this was a 5* r2 team from towards the mid-upper range of my r2, just not quite high enough for an all r2 team. Normally I include an r3 on each team to be able to dig deeper into the r2's)

TEAM RATING for STREAK...
    Had been keeping Team Rating above 14k to 15k (no suicides, currently at 80 Streak), but then I dipped just short of that once (13983) and got Death Match.

Tried to fake out a re-match by applying a 15% Attack Boost (raising that pending team up to 14.6k) and then spending 5 Units on FIND NEW MATCH, but it didn’t work (still found same Death Matches again). **Wonder if Ranking up one of them at that point would affect Finding NEW Match, or if that (difficulty of potential opponents) is sort of locked into being some Death Match already at that point ?

Luckily I still won 2/3 anyways.

(this was a 5* r2 team from towards the mid-upper range of my r2, just not quite high enough for an all r2 team. Normally I include an r3 on each team to be able to dig deeper into the r2's)

Huh, I didn't know that PI requirement was involved nowadays. Granted, I mostly have experience with the 4* featured style arena compared to this one.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've never gotten a death match with 15k PI. Star and rank dont matter
    Update: Finally done with all the milestones!

Been saving my crystals, so I'll be back with the results πŸ˜‰

Didn't particularly get too lucky with the units, it seems. But 2 parts!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I reached the 2 mill milestone and opened 2 more of these crystals and got my 2nd torso.
    However at long last I got lucky and pulled 350 units.
    edited October 2020

Nearly there, I guess. Those units could go to deep wounds, or I might decide to save for cyber Monday. We'll see.

Nevertheless, thank you all for your help and input! I mostly ran through my 6*s and highest 5*s, and was patient for their refreshes in between. The AI was a straight-up killer, but here I surpringly am with my streak kept.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have this annoying habit of constantly needing to go through all my 5*s at once in arena. Before it was doable, but now its taking way too long. It's nearing a point where my obsession with running all 5* is outweighed by me not wanting to sit down and grind for nearly 2 hours straight.

This also happened with my 4*s. So I simply started playing my 4*s to a certain streak. Usually 5 as that's when you hit the 3x multiplier. Then I just....do something else for a couple hours. So when I get back to arena, I'm ready to gain the max points ASAP. I also like to load up my team at that 5th match and just leave lol. Because the cooldown timer starts when you press select, not when you fight. In other words, you can play the same 3 person team back to back later.

Or you could buy a pet monkey and teach him to play MCOC

I almost never run all my 5*s lol. I run low 5*s until I get the 3x multiplier and then 6*s and r5 and some r4 5*s the rest of the way.
    Got impatient and opened before getting all the milestones, not mad!
    Xva23 said:

Got impatient and opened before getting all the milestones, not mad!

Bruh πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ
    Update: just hit the last milestone, got 170 from 3 crystals. So now results are 1340 units and 1 head from 16 crystals
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can confirm team pi should be over 16k
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48 β˜…

My luck is worst in game , always.
  • Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40 β˜…

All I got was this from all 16 crystals. I think this is the lowest anyone can get! :/
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ashok1504 said:

All I got was this from all 16 crystals. I think this is the lowest anyone can get! :/

Lowest is 320 but that really sucks to grind 5 mill and get only this much
    Why am I always given bad pulls @Kabam Miike
    It's 4 year I am playing game and pulls are always bad no matter what is the rewards.

I don't have any god level champ in 13 of 6 stars so far

Just have nick omega and capmarvel in 5 star NO Domino void capiw corvus blade hyperion dr doom ghost others whatever good like gully who are beyond god.

Omega nick and capmarvel was needed dupe never got again , litteraly waited for 2 yrs for omega to get duped. then somehow with lots of difficulty(no perfect champ to counter ) I explore act 5 and got generic awkaen gem to use on them and some from cyber monday deal.
    My average play time each day will be more than 3 hours and yet there is disappointment ,
    This game is so unfaithful you leave the game and comeback then they will give u rewards but if you stay with them they are gonna suck every inch of you

*Just look at the above example with lots of effort i played game and reached all milestones got 16 of those crsytals and rewards is just 700 units while others are getting **** more in just 9 crystals ealsy*

I have opened like 20 of monster crystal too and got all 3 stars with 1 5 star modok ,useless. What a cavilier gonna do with 3 star champ or useless 5 star champ. When u are making content champ specific like cavilier difficulty introduced give us champ too you genious.

I guess it's not you @Kabam Miike but me who expected that the effort will be rewarded shoud have quit this game.

Ashok1504 said:

Fk this game man
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    I stopped the grinding at 12.5M points in this platinum pool Arena

Don’t think I gonna hit the top 300, but I’m tired....πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Still have two pieces to go, hopefully I could see Platinum pool gifting events during Christmas🌝

Good night buddies~

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got 1,010 units and the right arm. Pretty good luck with these crystals this time
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249 β˜…

WOLF_LINK said:

Predict? The Arena is up for 1,5 hours and yes, the top prize is for Top 1-10.

r/whoosh
    r/itswhooooshwith4os
    Arena over.

Why rank did you guys get?
    Kill_Grey said:

Arena over.

Nevermind, forgot about the timezone change.

Few more minutes.
  • Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Arena over.

Nevermind, forgot about the timezone change.

Few more minutes.
    Yep, and then also takes some hours before final RANK is calculated.

I did 13.5m, seems higher than what I’ve ever done in past for 5* Feature. Not sure if points were maybe a tiny bit higher per match, but if so not large enough to have made that noticeable of difference to get that much higher overall score for me (?)
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did 43m.. if not top300 then be annoyed (to say least)

Final results. Surprisingly enough, I was able to get this bracket even with just about a 100k points above the highest milestone. Pretty happy with the shards, and of course got the lowest possible rewards from the 2 crystals; 40 units and nothing else. Oh well, pretty close to a 12th 6*, just less than 1k shards to go.

My first real 5* featured style grind had a pretty good outcome, and I'm very much satisfied :)