**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any news regarding act 6 nerf compensation?

Just to know if there’s an expected date for the compensation to be sent to player who already perform completion or exploration of act6 before nerf was live

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    No news.
  • DandevilDandevil Posts: 7
    It’s confirmed? Not because I don’t trust you just because I see your profile as a member like mine 😂
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I think this was the last official word we’ve had regarding it:

Thanks man, I lost this conversation.
    Hope mike will have some news after that
    @Kabam Miike

Thanks everybody
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I guess there’s a chance it might be sent out once the November update is live. No rush, but it’s definitely good to see it’s not been forgotten about. I imagine it must be quite difficult deciding the different tiers for those who have explored or partially explored the affected chapters.
    I think nobody is going to confirm us your idea.
    Hope that’s november, for the champion it didn’t take that long for the compensation to be sent

Finger crossed!

@Kabam Miike
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    RDMN said:

The health values are still not reduced even though it was announced they were in the previous update a month ago.. there's been no response from kabam even after today's update, so yeah I don't expect any compesation anytime soon

@Kabam Boo or @Kabam Miike can one of you help with this?

We have noticed the Nerfs to Act 6 was supposed to be 600% Health Pools but they are and have stayed 700% for months.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Fingers crossed for either non-consumables or for the package to come when Book 2 comes out.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Well book 2 gets released 9th december so around then we will probs get compensation