**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker calendar awsome. Thanks.

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    What rewards are from daily Crystal?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    ImGodMF said:

Ooo The game has been stingy with t5cc.. ooo they shouldnt increase the amount ever...the resource availability should increase and yes it should be a 10% t5cc crystal...if that makes me entitled then yes I am entitled...definitely better than being part of a "kabam can do no wrong" herd
    And It's not for doing nothing..it's for playing the game for a decent amount of time to be at the level of being at the highest achievable progression level and if despite reaching that level I get a measly 5% of a CLASS t5cc crystal than thats a shame because even if I get extremely lucky and pull the same class every month it would take me 20 months to form 1 t5cc from the login rewards
    And the same goes for other reward areas of the game...but that's not the point of this discussion
    And it's not just the t5cc but a mere 100 units,4k gold,UC shard crystals which do absolutely nothing for a player who is a throne breaker...but u guys want to keep stuck at t5cc argument then well good for u

Kabam does a lot of wrong, disagreeing with you does not make us bootlickers. Fact is, the calender alone is not meant to be incentive to go Thronebreaker. The calender, updated crystals and whatever further they choose to add is all rewards for natural progression.

Atleast we can both agree you're entitled.
    I am as entitled in ur eyes as u are a bootlicker in mine...the calender,other than t2a and t5b, is a disappointment for me for variety of reasons but yes it's "free" so I can't complain..kudos to this reasoning..and yes the calender is supposed to be an incentive to move up because it was highlighted in kabam's post as one of the "great" benefits of moving up the progression ladder..this calender is anything but great
    Compare this calender to when the cav calender was introduced and it was recieved with far more positivity throught the community
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    For those that don't understand what I was trying to say with my original comment and criticism, here's a simple fix:

Remove the 6x Days of 2,000/4,000 Pitiful Gold (16,000 Tital which is nothing) and replace with T4BC & T1A - half of a Fragmwnt each allowing you to form 1.5 T4BC and 1.5 or 3 T1a. That's not game breaking and would be more appealing.

And to those saying you have to log in28 days to get the one day of T2a from Cavalier Calendar, you still have to login a minimum of 18 days to form with Thronebreaker. Not that much of a difference.

As of 5% T5CC Fragment Crystal, I like it but maybe a 5% & 2% during the month would be better instead of 2x 5% That others have suggested.

Maybe get rid of the Grandmaster/4*/5* Random crystals and just give Cavalier crystal shards.

Overall I'm still disappointed by the whole of the calendar. Do better.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

ImGodMF said:

Glad to see the usual suspects aren't happy with free stuff.

Except that it's not free...people have had to clear some specific content, maybe pay money to get some of the rare rankup stuff and rank up champs in order to reach the point where they have access to TB calender and they have all the right to complain if they feel that the perks that come with the title aren't upto the mark
    You do not have the right to complain if you jump in to specific content or rankups for thronebreaker without forst discovering what the rewards are.
    Yea right...because whatever the company throws at us has to be accepted with closed eyes...if I have put in effort to reach a specific level which has some perks alongside that level,I can complain about the said perks if I don't feel them to be on par with my expectations..coming to the calender the t2a and t5b frags are great...but a measly 100 units,5% t5cc and UC shard crystals are beyond laughable..now u can be happy with picking up scraps thrown down by kabam but I am not and I shall complain
    Sometimes yes you should just accept what's given to you. The calendar isn't the sole place for anything that's on there. Calendars aren't supposed to replace going and earning resources. Calendars exist to give a little extra for playing the game.

You'll forever complain about "perks" because you think Kabam should be giving you everything instead of actually earning it. I also bet that if it was a 10% T5CC crystal you'd be disappointed it wasn't a selector version or that it should be 25%. People like you and many others in this thread will never, ever be happy with anything that's out out because you think Kabam should be loading rewards so you can do less.

Except that it's not free...people have had to clear some specific content, maybe pay money to get some of the rare rankup stuff and rank up champs in order to reach the point where they have access to TB calender and they have all the right to complain if they feel that the perks that come with the title aren't upto the mark
    No, just no.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I mean I did think it would be slightly better, but I mean yeah at the end of the day all these items are free and so I cant complain about not having t4b or t4cc now, because those are things i can get pretty easily....sorry VERY Easily from:
    Glory store, map 5-7 crystals, EQ everymonth, and even side eq.

I mean the main the we ought to be happy with is the daily crystals because those are clearly the crystals that will drive ppl to want to be thronebreaker, I have not been disappointed with any of them and will most likely start hoarding them until Christmas day.

I think the rewards from that crystals balances out what the calendar is for T-breakers

Thoughts???
  • Berty11111Berty11111 Posts: 3
    Calendar is straight garbage
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Was expecting a bit better tbh. Nothing crazy but maybe an upgrade on the various crystals (gold and shards one) and at least a shot at a 6* in the login champ (or a higher chance of getting the 5* version at least).

Still very happy with the 5% t5cc and the t5b shards.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

ImGodMF said:

You do not have the right to complain if you jump in to specific content or rankups for thronebreaker without forst discovering what the rewards are.
    Yea right...because whatever the company throws at us has to be accepted with closed eyes...if I have put in effort to reach a specific level which has some perks alongside that level,I can complain about the said perks if I don't feel them to be on par with my expectations..coming to the calender the t2a and t5b frags are great...but a measly 100 units,5% t5cc and UC shard crystals are beyond laughable..now u can be happy with picking up scraps thrown down by kabam but I am not and I shall complain
    Sometimes yes you should just accept what's given to you. The calendar isn't the sole place for anything that's on there. Calendars aren't supposed to replace going and earning resources. Calendars exist to give a little extra for playing the game.

You'll forever complain about "perks" because you think Kabam should be giving you everything instead of actually earning it. I also bet that if it was a 10% T5CC crystal you'd be disappointed it wasn't a selector version or that it should be 25%. People like you and many others in this thread will never, ever be happy with anything that's out out because you think Kabam should be loading rewards so you can do less.
    And now u are doing what u do best...putting words in my mouth..where did I say that I want a 25% crystal..I would be happy with a 10% in the present state of the game..this is the problem with people like u who just don't think that kabam can do any wrong...just because I am complaining for the lack of rewards doesn't mean that I think that they should be handed out...the company is making us work for that calender and it should reflect the work that is being put into reaching the stage where u unlock that calender
    And yes it is not free(replying to the other quote of urs) and unless u give me an argument rather than no just no,please keep ur holier than thou words to urself
    Just logi in one a days ist not a work to a really working regardless just logo in I’m find it fair to be a 5 procent ofcasse we all wont complain if it was 10 Or higer the problem to giv a lot for free wil simply just make the economy of the game out and all rewards from do like cav EQ. Ect wil just get ruid to fast
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

This is going to become controversial...

I know you!
    Hi @Mandalorian I know your narrating right now but you have some of the most valuable points in the whole forum thread and never feel allignated to let out the truth!
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★

Overall I'm still disappointed by the whole of the calendar. Do better.

Why you have to be dissppointed over a calendar? It's literally FREE stuff. You have to log in once a day. It will take you 1 minute per day.
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    qartweli said:

No idea if u guys are sarcastic but tb calendar is average minus and let me explain to u why

1. Thronebreaker guys care for t5b and t5c
    2. They get 13500t5cc monthly only from aq at least
    3. They do care for t2a but dont really rely on it from calendar
    4. Daily tb crystalls deliver by far more then this calendar which was not the case for cavalliers
    5. T5b should be at least 1/2
    6. T5c should be at least 10% or 5 2%
    7. 6 star shards went below cavalier and thats very bad
    8. Other rewards are just the same nothing changed

Please change my mind why should i be happy with that calendar

Because it's FREE STUFF. If you are logging in only for the calendar...
  • where did I say that I want a 25% crystal..I would be happy with a 10% in the present state of the game

Make the case that 5% is so low it justifies complaining that it is just "scraps" but 10% is high enough to make more than just you happy.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    qartweli said:

No idea if u guys are sarcastic but tb calendar is average minus and let me explain to u why

4. Daily tb crystalls deliver by far more then this calendar which was not the case for cavalliers

Maybe I’ve misunderstood but how did 6* shards go below cavalier?

Just because the daily crystal is amazing doesn’t make this calendar bad. There’s more shards, gold and catalysts than cav has.

ImGodMF said:

And now u are doing what u do best...putting words in my mouth..where did I say that I want a 25% crystal..I would be happy with a 10% in the present state of the game..this is the problem with people like u who just don't think that kabam can do any wrong...just because I am complaining for the lack of rewards doesn't mean that I think that they should be handed out...the company is making us work for that calender and it should reflect the work that is being put into reaching the stage where u unlock that calender
    And yes it is not free(replying to the other quote of urs) and unless u give me an argument rather than no just no,please keep ur holier than thou words to urself
    Kabam isn't making you do anything. You don't have to become TB. You have a choice to do it or don't do it.

There are many components to the title and the calendar is just part of it. People like you over value everything. You think that everything you do, Kabam owes you more for it. The point stands that the calendar isn't supposed to be the sole source of these resources, but people like you seen to think that's what happens when they buff something. There are plenty of other places now to get T5CC.

It's absolutely free. I didn't pay for the TB title and neither did you. But again, people like you will always try to say it's not because you are trying to find more reasons to push onto Kabam to change the calendar.
  • Robbo9 said:

qartweli said:

Just because the daily crystal is amazing doesn’t make this calendar bad. There’s more shards, gold and catalysts than cav has.
    The Cav calendar has 100 6* shards per day at the end of the calendar. The Thronebreaker calendar has 250 6* shards per day at the end of the calendar. I believe that will be more 6* shards for the Thronebreaker calendar every month with more than 28 days.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    DNA3000 said:

Robbo9 said:

qartweli said:

The Cav calendar has 100 6* shards per day at the end of the calendar. The Thronebreaker calendar has 250 6* shards per day at the end of the calendar. I believe that will be more 6* shards for the Thronebreaker calendar every month with more than 28 days.
    Yeah that’s why I was confused. There’s clearly more 6* shards in TB calendar.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    I felt an urgent need to try to get Thronebreaker before the release of the calendar. I came 10% short of a mutant t5cc, but after seeing the calendar, no biggie.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    “GuYs ItS fReE reWaRdS wHaT dO yOu ExPeCt”
    In all seriousness it’s not a massive improvement from cavalier, I was expecting at least a 4/5/6 star crystal (low percentage for 6 obviously, whilst not being game breaking by giving you a guaranteed 5 star which could be someone like Ghost or Aegon, however buffing the 5 star percentage significantly) and 500 6 star shards per day for the last days. Monthly units should be 200 since it’s not much anyway for an endgame player. Revives should be upped a notch, the day 2 one being a 40% and the rest being at least team revives of 40% if not 1 single 60% and a team 60%
    DNA3000 said:

where did I say that I want a 25% crystal..I would be happy with a 10% in the present state of the game

Make the case that 5% is so low it justifies complaining that it is just "scraps" but 10% is high enough to make more than just you happy.
    Exactly my point...they have been handing down scraps to the point where 10% is still enough to make the calender worthwhile,they intended for t5cc to be a major bottleneck and it's working by the overall mentality of the playerbase including myself and the reason I am happy with 10% is that cav exploration gives 10% so anything more than that would make people target cav rewards
    But it's not just about the t5cc which most of the white knights here are stuck on...the other stuff consisting of a game breaking amount of gold, absurdly high amount of units and one of the best crystals around in the form of UC shard crystals just makes me chant Kabam's name as they have done such a stellar job with a crystal that they advertised as a great benefit to becoming throne breaker

ImGodMF said:

Kabam isn't making you do anything. You don't have to become TB. You have a choice to do it or don't do it.

There are many components to the title and the calendar is just part of it. People like you over value everything. You think that everything you do, Kabam owes you more for it. The point stands that the calendar isn't supposed to be the sole source of these resources, but people like you seen to think that's what happens when they buff something. There are plenty of other places now to get T5CC.

It's absolutely free. I didn't pay for the TB title and neither did you. But again, people like you will always try to say it's not because you are trying to find more reasons to push onto Kabam to change the calendar.
    Yes u pay for the title..u pay for it by either doing the longest quests in the game or pay to get the rarest resource in the game which would give u access to getting that r3 which would get u to the next level.. and yet nowhere did I mention that kabam owes me for it which u are so religiously repeating like a broken record but at the same time kabam should reward me for the time and effort
    And again along with the below average amount of t5cc, the pathetic amount of gold,units and UC crystal shards copy pasted from the lower calenders doesn't justify the requirements that they have put out to get the title