**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Progress so far on the Platinunpool Arena?

124»

Comments

• Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    I just need the Torso. I have one head and one pair of legs. I got 3 of each arm. Nothing but units from the crystals for the whole run.

I just passed the 5 mil milestone, and I feel i got no chance for top 300. I just hope theres more opportunities to get platinumpool pieces after this. The 3000 unit deal kills me that Im a ftp player.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

I just need the Torso. I have one head and one pair of legs. I got 3 of each arm. Nothing but units from the crystals for the whole run.

I just passed the 5 mil milestone, and I feel i got no chance for top 300. I just hope theres more opportunities to get platinumpool pieces after this. The 3000 unit deal kills me that Im a ftp player.

F2P or not 3000 units for a body part isn't worth it 🤣 but yeah there will be more deals in the future (approx late next year, around September)
  • Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    Rookiie said:

F2P or not 3000 units for a body part isn't worth it 🤣 but yeah there will be more deals in the future (approx late next year, around September)
    Lmfao. The 3000 came with rank up gems and some platpool crystals, but yea, still not worth it. But just thinking about it shows how desperate i am. 😭😭😭 Thank you tho, knowing more deals are coming is relieving.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Lmfao. The 3000 came with rank up gems and some platpool crystals, but yea, still not worth it. But just thinking about it shows how desperate i am. 😭😭😭 Thank you tho, knowing more deals are coming is relieving.
    You're most welcome! Hopefully they'll be cheaper around then too.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    700000 and i'm totally tired.
    No more arena for another couple of years.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Phew, just reached 5M with one hour and a bit left... no new parts but 600 units that will go into the Cyber Deals Funds. It was an interesting experience (and also a little bit frustrating because of the defensive AI), didn't lose my streak at all (50 something).
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Final update!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Final update!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I got 11-30% with just 5.6mil. I suspected a lot of people will go to just 5mil and stop so just put a bit of space between me and them.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

I got 11-30% with just 5.6mil. I suspected a lot of people will go to just 5mil and stop so just put a bit of space between me and them.

Damn I wasted like 3 extra hours of arena grinding to get to 7.4 mil, and I still got 11%-30%. No Platpool for me, sadly...
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Did the 5mil mile stone and got the platinum crusader title. Me and Kakyoin be chillin
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ayan_645 said:

where is the platinumpool arena
    i have only punisher and taskmaster arena

You need to be Uncollected in order for it to appear @Ayan_645