**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Champ by Class Discussion - Mystic

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
My best Mystics:
1. Dr. Doom - the Doom loop makes cheesing fights so easy, power control God, damage God, stagger, Doom armor is a life saver
2. Black Widow Claire Voyant - Suicides queen, shifting debuff immunities, power control and regen goddess, great nullify abilities, death immunity is underrated mechanic
3. Sorcerer Supreme - unique abilities with ability to regen on blocks and slow mechanic, ability to shift modes on heavy, solid power control, hits super hard with armor breaks/furies, nullify on SP1 is handy
4. Symbiote Supreme - stagger God, lots of bleed damage potential, SP2 hits really hard
5. Magik - possibly the best power control in the game, limbo is a life saver AND damage dealer, solid nullify capabilities.
Honorable mention: Longshot, Mojo, Dragon Man, Sasquatch

Best Champ by Class Discussion - Mystic 13 votes

Doom
84%
RockypantherxEtjamaMobile_P0tat0gp87Ebony_NawDretlleTheInfintySaltE_Wenis69Lioz178The_Sentry06RaviDavi 11 votes
Black Widow
7%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
Sorcerer Supreme
0%
Symbiote Supreme
0%
Magik
0%
Other
7%
ZombieZedd 1 vote

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why did you spam these pointless discussions
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited November 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit please ban him. I am begging you
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Guys, let him. I wanna see how this turns out. 😈
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Why are you so angry that someone wants nuanced discussions by class? What about these threads is so offensive to you? Why is it such a burden on your existence to see class based posts on a forum?
    DalBot said:

Why are you so angry that someone wants nuanced discussions by class? What about these threads is so offensive to you? Why is it such a burden on your existence to see class based posts on a forum?
    Because there’s one every freaking week, it’s just pointless spam cluttering up the forum
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Black Widow
    Because she's suicide friendly.
    Why are you so bothered by posts on a forum about a game that you could simply ignore? No obligation for you to interact with every post is there?
    DalBot said:

Why are you so bothered by posts on a forum about a game that you could simply ignore? No obligation for you to interact with every post is there?

Yes, let’s ignore the spam that’s taking up half my screen for no reason when there’s already multiple discussions on these topics

DalBot said:

Yes, let’s ignore the spam that’s taking up half my screen for no reason when there’s already multiple discussions on these topics
    Show each discussion about each specific class.

Not everyone likes ongoing threads with crosstalk that gets lost in the shuffle

It's a forum about a mobile video game. No need to take it so personal 😉
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Show each discussion about each specific class.

Not everyone likes ongoing threads with crosstalk that gets lost in the shuffle

It's a forum about a mobile video game. No need to take it so personal 😉
    Just stop
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Answer is Doom

Also stop spamming, just go ahead and sleep