**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champs by Class Discussion - Mutant

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

My list of best mutants by rank:

1. Omega w/Suicides - hits super hard, massive spore and degen damage that nobody is immune to, heals with double edge, power control on SP3
2. Apocalypse - best synergy champ in game, debuff God, massive damage on specials, great immunities, hitting block and stunning opponent is crazy useful
3. Magneto - if it's metal it dies, at high sig is super sustainable, bleed resistance means DE heals him, super hard hitting SP 2/3
4. Colossus - the ultimate tank, hits super hard, great immunities and solid synergies
5. Domino - flaming trio gives MASSIVE incinerate damage, huge bleeds, lucky mechanic is underrated, increased debuff times with trinity
Honorable Mention: Archangel, Sunspot, Professer X, Emma, Namor, Havok, Wolverine/Storm/Psylocke/Cable/Gambit with Apoc synergies

Best Champs by Class Discussion - Mutant 23 votes

Omega
43%
CliffordcanRockypantherxQacobEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Thicco_ModeMasterpuffMCOCHazzaAouxWouxCloudwalker 10 votes
Apocalypse
0%
Magneto
4%
Aspen 1 vote
Colossus
26%
World EaterKDSuperFlash10ZombieZeddTheInfintySaltE_Wenis69Cashier 6 votes
Domino
0%
Archangel
21%
Nemesis666StauntonKill_GreyFluffy_pawsCrcrcrc 5 votes
Sunspot
0%
Other
4%
[Deleted User] 1 vote

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    not again
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

not again

Seconded.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

not again

Sorry you have a short attention span and only want to rely on outdated discussions 🤷🏻‍♂️
    there was one literally a week ago
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

not again

Sorry you have a short attention span and only want to rely on outdated discussions 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Did he strike a nerve there? It hasn't been long since a thread like this was made.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Colossus
    It’s an extremely hard race for me between Omega Colossus Apoc and Mags. All of them are excellent champs but at least for me I thing Colossus barely beats out Mags for me but it’s so close
    Yeah I also think you should reconsider Archangel.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Where is dpxf ? He is obviously the best mutant.

On a serious note... AA. A honourable mention.
    Nope.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Archangel vs Domino is razor close to me. An argument could be made for either one. The top 4 for me are solid but that fifth spot is competitive. Just like Apoc/Magneto is splitting hairs
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Etjama said:

Also, there's no way in hell that Archangel should be an honorable mention when Domino made the list.

Yes, like how the hell, how?!
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Also, there's no way in hell that Archangel should be an honorable mention when Domino made the list.

Against champs who are bleed or poison immune AA is mediocre at best. Domino doesn't have nearly as many bad matchups
    Archangel
    DalBot said:

Archangel vs Domino is razor close to me. An argument could be made for either one. The top 4 for me are solid but that fifth spot is competitive. Just like Apoc/Magneto is splitting hairs

You haven't played with archangel then. Or at least, haven't used him for up to 5 fights.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega
    DalBot said:

It's not competitive at all actually. One completely shuts down any abilities or nodes on any champs that aren't poison/bleed immune plus major, MAJOR damage. And the other has RNG based damage with no reliable utility.
    Etjama said:

DalBot said:

It's not competitive at all actually. One completely shuts down any abilities or nodes on any champs that aren't poison/bleed immune plus major, MAJOR damage. And the other has RNG based damage with no reliable utility.
    Nothing RNG at all about her incinerate damage with the Red Hulk/Masacre synergies unless you're parsing between crit and non-crit
    edited November 2020
    Archangel
    DalBot said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Against champs who are bleed or poison immune AA is mediocre at best. Domino doesn't have nearly as many bad matchups
    What about the non bleed and poison immune? There are plenty. He SHREDS those.
    Also Domino gets points for being a possible defender as well. AA has zero use for AWD
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Etjama said:

DalBot said:

Nothing RNG at all about her incinerate damage with the Red Hulk/Masacre synergies unless you're parsing between crit and non-crit
    So 2 synergies for reliable damage and no reliable utility at all. But hey, she's right there with the one that has major damage and some of the most potent AAR in the game, right?
    Archangel
    DalBot said:

Also Domino gets points for being a possible defender as well. AA has zero use for AWD

Neither does Colossus, Mags and Omega much.
    edited November 2020
    Archangel
    DalBot said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Every Champion has their weaknesses, broham. If we're discussing this on basis of performance, then we should assume that we're talking of these champs at their ideal conditions, right?

Compare archangel vs immunes to Magneto vs nonmetal, omega vs robots and Colossus vs something like spite.
    I simply don't care about Domino enough to compare her to the likes of these 4, because she doesn't come close.
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited November 2020
    DalBot said:

If you want to farm 'disagrees' then I would suggest to create some more polls @DalBot
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Etjama said:

DalBot said:

it requires parry heavy playstyle which is hard to pull if in some scenarios. she can heavy counter but the damage is gimped a bit. aa works either way and completely shuts down abilities and nodes
    Niceeee said:

DalBot said:

If you want to farm 'disagrees' then I would suggest to create some more polls
    If you want to continue to hit disagree because you're offended by posts in a mobile game forum have at it. 👍🏻

DalBot said:

Etjama said:

DalBot said:

it requires parry heavy playstyle which is hard to pull if in some scenarios. she can heavy counter but the damage is gimped a bit. aa works either way and completely shuts down abilities and nodes
    But AA doesn't require a parry-heavy playstyle 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Archangel
    Why do people always compare one champ at their best to one at their weakest?
    When the Cable > Domino thing was out, Domino was compared by herself to Cable with Apoc syngery.
    Now Domino with her trinity vs AA against Immunity.
    There needs to be a balance to a champ. If AA could say apply armour break to robots and shatter then he'd be crazy broken. Everyone has their weaknesses like they should. His weakness is pretty big yes but so is is strength in the right matchup.
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    DalBot said:

Niceeee said:

DalBot said:

If you want to continue to hit disagree because you're offended by posts in a mobile game forum have at it. 👍🏻
    Excuse me but now I am going to cry in the corner of my room for about 2 hours
    Archangel
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Etjama said:

DalBot said:

Magneto and Colossus are also parry-heavy in nature for effectiveness. Why aren't you talking about them?
    Archangel
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Etjama said:

DalBot said:

That's right he doesn't.
    DalBot said:

Defense shouldn't really matter here. Ghost is not such a good defender but she is still one of the best on offense.
    Kill_Grey said:

DalBot said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Every Champion has their weaknesses, broham. If we're discussing this on basis of performance, then we should assume that we're talking of these champs at their ideal conditions, right?

Compare archangel vs immunes to Magneto vs nonmetal, omega vs robots and Colossus vs something like spite.
    I simply don't care about Domino enough to compare her to the likes of these 4, because she doesn't come close.
    Clearly you don't have much experience playing Domino if that's your synopsis 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Niceeee said:

DalBot said:

Okay. Thanks for the permission.