**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs

I am utterly sick of my parry and evade letting me down along with basic block. There is also this constant freezing of champions in front of opponent following combos and in the face of opponents heavies and S attacks. At what point are you going to fix this Kabam it is disgraceful. Your taking people’s units but doing **** all about these issues. I will not be spending in future and I would urge others to follow the same course. This is daylight robbery and stinks. Get your **** finger out and resolve them all.

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    7g06lzsf2mt4.gif
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited October 2017
    I am utterly sick of my parry and evade letting me down along with basic block. There is also this constant freezing of champions in front of opponent following combos and in the face of opponents heavies and S attacks. At what point are you going to fix this Kabam it is disgraceful. Your taking people’s units but doing **** all about these issues. I will not be spending in future and I would urge others to follow the same course. This is daylight robbery and stinks. Get your **** finger out and resolve them all.

You know. I feel your pain, but its sad that they will actually take time to shut down this thread and send you a nasty pm about how you broke ToS by using vulgar language, but wont even acknowledge that we are soooooo mad and they drive us to this, nor will they do anything to fix the issues. But, they will acknowledge this thread and delete it promptly.