**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is he any good unawakened

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Just got this guy. Anybody using him unawakened? I saw some videos but everyone has him awakened.
If yes please share some tips to use him
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    He is very good unawakened IMO... but he does greatly benefit from a high sig level.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    He can be used for stuff unawakend, man thing, spite per say or any niche thing that requires you to be buff immune, but he greatly benefits from being awakened.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    He’s solid unawakened but worth using a gem on after cap and void. I guess some people might put thing ahead of him too but personally I used one on him and he’s in line for r5. He’s an absolute tank, hits pretty hard, epic heavy attack range which is always nice and counters some of the more annoying nodes and opponents very well.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I reckon he is a slow champion and I don't have any slow champs so will be r3ing him at least.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

I reckon he is a slow champion and I don't have any slow champs so will be r3ing him at least.

Yeah he’s a great slow champ, it’s got decent duration and easy enough refresh with that nice heavy attack.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Yeah he’s a great slow champ, it’s got decent duration and easy enough refresh with that nice heavy attack.
    Cool