**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

It's.... beautiful

Feast your eyes. My luck is beyond CEO.

Nah tbf, just wanted to share my pulls so far. I'm not salty, as my 5* roster is pretty good. Good luck in your next crystal openings guys!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Amateur!

Aarkus gang
    Lol, he's not as bad as I expected tbh

Just no iso to level him up :(
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Amateur!

Aarkus gang
    Lol, he's not as bad as I expected tbh

Just no iso to level him up :(
    He’s super dope. Forget my 5 star Medusa this is my mans
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Kill_Grey said:

Amateur!

Falcon getting buffed tho 👀
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Shish15 said:

Feast your eyes. My luck is beyond CEO.

Nah tbf, just wanted to share my pulls so far. I'm not salty, as my 5* roster is pretty good. Good luck in your next crystal openings guys!

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl doe.
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    I know that there are some Solid but duping yet and such a great champ is Just.... Beautiful...

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Well these are my beautiful boys and girls

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

I got no complaints so far .. some good, some bad .. *shrug*
    getting my use out of Venom, G2099 and Nebula for sure. :)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

When I completed Abyss I pulled a Tech T5CC and a Skill 6* AG, and I have a vast assortment of trash 6* Tech and Skill champs.

I've been furious for months now because I can't use either of them. Almost lost it when I completed Act 6 the other day. Pulled 6* Nova. My last chance to hit Thronebreaker, and I didn't pull the decent Tech 6* I needed... But I did dupe my 6* Dr. Doom.

Dont worry, @Gamer had 2 tech T5CC and no one to use it on - almost on his 3rd now. Managed to pull Guardian but refuses to P2099 for some reason.. I'd R3 Howard just for a laugh in AW defence :D
    I have P2099 but I just don't see his buff making him R3 worthy. Maybe I need to do more research on it, but it seems like it just took him from bad to OK.

Then again, Tech is really low on champs that are R3 worthy. Warlock and Ghost for sure, but outside that, I don't really see any game changers. Guilly 2099 is one that I've found is actually worse if you max her out simply because she kills champs before she can reach L3 to maintain that combo meter.

When I completed Abyss I pulled a Tech T5CC and a Skill 6* AG, and I have a vast assortment of trash 6* Tech and Skill champs.

I've been furious for months now because I can't use either of them. Almost lost it when I completed Act 6 the other day. Pulled 6* Nova. My last chance to hit Thronebreaker, and I didn't pull the decent Tech 6* I needed... But I did dupe my 6* Dr. Doom.

Dont worry, @Gamer had 2 tech T5CC and no one to use it on - almost on his 3rd now. Managed to pull Guardian but refuses to P2099 for some reason.. I'd R3 Howard just for a laugh in AW defence :D
    I have P2099 but I just don't see his buff making him R3 worthy. Maybe I need to do more research on it, but it seems like it just took him from bad to OK.

Then again, Tech is really low on champs that are R3 worthy. Warlock and Ghost for sure, but outside that, I don't really see any game changers. Guilly 2099 is one that I've found is actually worse if you max her out simply because she kills champs before she can reach L3 to maintain that combo meter.
    I agree on gully - I have her as R2, very close to R3 - however there is very little with a large enough healthpool when ramped to to survive. I typically have to ramp her, then leave her for the boss or a specific fight.
    Technically you're right especially if you're running suicides with her. But since I turned off Suicides, I've been able to use her in more places. In somewhere like 6.1 and legendary side quests, I would have had a lil' bit of difficulty in the past with suicides on. But without, there's much wider range of fights she can handle. Nevertheless, you'd appreciate that extra rank in places like cavalier difficulty and late act 6 (plus labyrinth, but no one really cares much about it anymore.)
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Figure I'd throw my meh into the pot too.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    If you don’t have gladiator hulk your 6 star roster is garbage
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Why does most of these 6* rosters have the Champion in it?
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Gardener said:

Why does most of these 6* rosters have the Champion in it?

You mean the "Chump"ion to go along with my DiaBLOW.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Don't mind me. Just flexing the big biys

Rank up that corvus
  • Jhutch825Jhutch825 Posts: 8
    Thankful at least for the recent SpiderGwen buff but none of these are worth ranking up to me, My 5 star roster is decent. Have a few useful ones in here but rarely use them.

Pulled GG then Hood followed by Iron Fist Karnak and Angela. Then PM, Rhino, HtD finally SG.. so that means my next pull will probably be Kamala

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

If you don’t have gladiator hulk your 6 star roster is garbage

Yay!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

That's nothing try getting your first 6* dupe from a 50 dollar bundle for platpool torso then come find me and we will talk how painfully it is lol. Fyi ignore ghost she currently isnt phasing atm for you not to see her lol