**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which variant and team would you suggest?

MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have made an initial run thru variant 4 which wasn't very fun but the rewards are nice. Want to do more variants with my roster which should be my next route? Who should be ranked up for it? Any advice appreciated.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Variant 2 with quake, omega, warlock and Magnus. EZ claps.
  • Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Variant 4 100% might be worth it if you have a 1* hulk and a good roster with lower stars. You should be able to beat that electro with quake and skill. It’s definitely one of the better variants in terms of rewards vs difficulty.

Variant 3 is also pretty good. You have a ghost and warlock which are 2 of the best options. If you had a sentinel, it would be even easier but you don’t really need him for completion.

Variant 1 and 2 are both long and much more challenging. Honestly, the rewards aren’t worth the struggle unless you’re ready. V2 is easier than v1 but definitely not better than the newer ones.

Variant 5 is going to limit you a lot. Long shot, Morningstar, clairvoyant, symbiote supreme are great mystics and will help you. Stealth spidey is great too. I don’t think you’re ready for V5 tho, because you really need more options. Stark spider, venom, venom the duck, doom, carnage, Mephisto and voodoo are all really useful and will come in handy. For example, there is an iceman and Mephisto is one of the few counters.

TLDR; V4 100% or V3 completion. Good luck
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    V5: BWCV, Longshot, symsup, stealth, dorm will get completion if not exploration. Claire can do it on her own for the most part running suicides.

V3: warlock, ghost, aegon, omega/dpx should get most of it done.

Both have a few lanes where you need some power control ideally to fully explore, 4* doc oc works in v3.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Variant 4 100% might be worth it if you have a 1* hulk and a good roster with lower stars. You should be able to beat that electro with quake and skill. It’s definitely one of the better variants in terms of rewards vs difficulty.

Variant 3 is also pretty good. You have a ghost and warlock which are 2 of the best options. If you had a sentinel, it would be even easier but you don’t really need him for completion.

Variant 1 and 2 are both long and much more challenging. Honestly, the rewards aren’t worth the struggle unless you’re ready. V2 is easier than v1 but definitely not better than the newer ones.

Variant 5 is going to limit you a lot. Long shot, Morningstar, clairvoyant, symbiote supreme are great mystics and will help you. Stealth spidey is great too. I don’t think you’re ready for V5 tho, because you really need more options. Stark spider, venom, venom the duck, doom, carnage, Mephisto and voodoo are all really useful and will come in handy. For example, there is an iceman and Mephisto is one of the few counters.

TLDR; V4 100% or V3 completion. Good luck

If I remember the Iceman you're talking about, I was able to solo him with my 4* Voodoo. Pretty damn restrictive fight, but force block is the way to go for that energy resistance.

I'm sure sorcerer can do it as well since she also has energy resistance, and doesn't need to hold block for those 15 seconds unlike Voodoo. But yeah, mephisto is the safest option.
  • Options
    Thank you. Yeah I'm road blocked by my roster in alot of cases. Going back thru Act 5 for elders atm. But slowly getting champs I need and ranking best options for all content. Niche champs will come up later over time.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Claire counters the iceman in v5, regen the coldsnap damage.
  • Options
    Yeah gotta stop being lazy and do them. Slowly making way to 100 act 5 I'm up to 5.1.5 done 100.