**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next champ in the path..

ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
Whether it be story mode, AQ, AW, etc.. everybody has "that" champion to which you hate seeing next in your path..

Who's yours?

Comments

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Mine is Havok..just haven't practiced against him enough yet
  • Right now it is Man Thing in CEQ. Idk why him with disstrack just messes me up sometimes
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    g2099. she's not hard at all, but she's such an annoying fight. you have to use heavies all the time and the sp1 drains your power
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I hate fighting Thing,awaken NF

I just cry when I see a mordo, never learned how to fight him

If u just not parry him(he evades and u degen if parried then hit),he's easy to fight
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Any of the spiderverse characters
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    A lot of annoying champs on paths. Hype if I don’t have doom on the team.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Korg and Annihilus
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Void if I have non immunes on the team (I run suicides).
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    mine is dr doom
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Venom. He makes me sad bc I have no Venom. And I want.
    He also is big and scary and aggressive and doesn't throw sp1 and me and my small champ get backed in the corner to die.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mysterio. The PTSD from my 6.3.5 run is still fresh in me...
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I'm glad they changed Spider-Gwen's SP1, it used to be impossible to evade it.
  • furgburgiesfurgburgies Posts: 8
    edited November 2020
    Void, hes a nightmare. If rather face three things and Dominos in a row on 1 path than face him once
    I run suicides
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I actually really like fighting both of them. I think they're fun to fight because you need to pay attention and be comfortable with them

I actually really like fighting both of them. I think they're fun to fight because you need to pay attention and be comfortable with them
    Yeah but that unstoppable is so annoying,and when NF's LMD is activated above 15 tactics,it's hurting
    Actually,the annoying thing depends on what champs you have,there is counter to everything in the game ,you can counter anyone if u have the right champs for that opponent in our team
    does anyone agree?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Whenever i see a nightcrawler or havock i cry, mostly nightcrawler though i cant stand the evade
    Gardener said:

Whenever i see a nightcrawler or havock i cry, mostly nightcrawler though i cant stand the evade

any slow champ will work,or iceman,nick,IMIW,