**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is act 6.1.3+ scary

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I had some boosts expiring. I popped em and got through quest 1. 1 revive.

Boosts were still going so after a refill I took on 6.1.2. Was so much scarier. Got out of sentinel with 1% health on cmm who was supposed to kill ultron.

I sent in the other 4 scrubs and they managed 12% health. I healed cmm to 11% and she got him to 51%.

After 4 revives on cmm hes dead.

I got 200 units left and I hope rest of 6.1 isnt as scary. Any tips??

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    6.1.3 and 6.1.4 is cake, for 6.1.5 I would reccomend ramping up aegon on the far left path to remove the "bane" node and he can do xbones easily, cmm could as well since its now poison 30.

for 6.1.6 take the vigourous assault arc overload path and sentinel shouldnt be bad, just long.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    what they said. those two are the easy ones
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    6.1.3 and 6.1.4 are an absolute breeze don’t worry about them. 6.1.5 is overall fine you have CMM and omega who are both poison immune so you should be fine. Personally I found 6.1.6 annoying because of the sentinel. The sentinel isn’t even that hard just really long and boring
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Cool ty guys
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    As mentioned, 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.6 are all simple. Some find 6.1.5 crossbones challenging, but cmm does very well.
    Yep just did 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 and both were pretty easy. Got stuck on rhulk in 6.1.5 so ill try again tmr. Ty guys
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Yep just did 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 and both were pretty easy. Got stuck on rhulk in 6.1.5 so ill try again tmr. Ty guys

Huh not the usual completion path most take id recommend taking the far left hand side where the final fight is winter soilder

Huh not the usual completion path most take id recommend taking the far left hand side where the final fight is winter soilder
    Lol I was orignally gonna take that but the bishop path looked easy. Gonna try that path now
    Ok 6.1.5 is done with 1 revive but which path should I take in 6.1.6? I dont have a havok counter