**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So is it a 5 star awakening GEM or gem CRYSTAL?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
I’ve seen and heard from different people that it will be a crystal. However the official post states explicitly that it’s an awakening gem. So will this be a gray one or a random color?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    This has been discussed there. In the same thread where you took that picture from
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I didn’t see answer from kabam
    But in announcement i think it said crystal right?
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Should be a generic
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Would love the gem but I can see it being an error on the typers part
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    It's not written crystal anywhere but I don't think kabam will offer a generic gem at that milestone(well if it's gem,good for my nick fury,I want to awaken him sooo badly)
    I just wanted to ask that how many gamma radiations will we get from one quest in epic and master difficulty(plz tell both if u know)
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Adok said:

So for everyone in this thread

I knew i saw the word crystal somewhere.....
    And here it is

Unfortunately I think the they just forgot the word crystal

Damn, I wanted to awaken my Aegon based on Guarantee... Now my is at Lady Luck's hand. I think she doesn't like me, so my hopes aren't up.
    Same. Have mercy on us lady Luck
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Lmao @Adok
    I feel y’all

Wanted my red gob awakened

But i think whatever I get I have someone to use it for.....except tech😭😭😭
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★

@Lmao @Adok
    I feel y’all

Inb4 you got tech
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

@Lmao @Adok
    I feel y’all

I have 4 different classes of AG and I can’t use any of them lol. Still looking for a mutant or tech for colossus and ghost
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    We can only hope that if they made a mistake they still honour it like they did with other recent events.

Was it mole man and a recent T5cc cav payout where we got double rewards due to error??

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★

So for everyone in this thread

I knew i saw the word crystal somewhere.....
    And here it is

Unfortunately I think the they just forgot the word crystal

I read crystalS, so more than one? That doesn't sound too bad!

• furgburgiesfurgburgies Posts: 8
    A 5* generic is a lot to give out in a single side quest so idk. U gotta 100% act 5 or 100% LoL currently. Would be nice tho
    plz give me skill(luck)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

shield456 said:

Should be a generic

nah class based is the way to go. generics are rarely given to us and it should stay this way.
    I agree. It should remain at act 5 exploration and LoL exploration, and not just be gifted out basically for free.
  • Nomercy9Nomercy9 Posts: 48
    I was lucky enough to get 2 science gems for cap iw and void, 1 skill gem for nick i hope I'll get a cosmic gem for Hyperion
    I got 1 mutant,and science,tech(sparky),but mutant and science have no use(i have namor and she hulk,but waiting for a better option
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

shield456 said:

Should be a generic

nah class based is the way to go. generics are rarely given to us and it should stay this way.
    I agree. It should remain at act 5 exploration and LoL exploration, and not just be gifted out basically for free.
    Laughs in cavalier christmas
    Throne breaker will most likely get a 6 star AG crystal
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Please give me Mutant for AA