**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At what level can you keep more than 5 t4 basic in your inventory?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Guys,

I am working on an alt account and am close to 4 t2a. I however can only keep 5 t4basic in my inventory. Which makes a r4 5* impossible.
I have completed act 4, and am level 38.
Can any of you tell me when my inventory will increase to atleast 6? Will it be on level 40?

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    There used to be a site that displayed what unlocked at what level. But it appears to be down.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Hi Guys,

I am working on an alt account and am close to 4 t2a. I however can only keep 5 t4basic in my inventory. Which makes a r4 5* impossible.
    I have completed act 4, and am level 38.
    Can any of you tell me when my inventory will increase to atleast 6? Will it be on level 40?

Explore Act 4 with XP boosts. Rushing through content at low levels is inadvisable. You need the mastery points, energy and the extra inventory for easy gameplay. Buy the loyalty crystals everyday, they offer XP boosts if you're lacking some
    @Chikel Thnx. My main account completed act 6, so I am aware of the things you stated. I was just wondering at what level the game thinks I am worthy of an r4 5*.
    If anyone is ever wondering this in the future. At level 40 it increases to 6 t4b, so you can r4 a 5*.
    (Sadly I was slightly to late, and my overflow expired, so stupid :( )