**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why again i can't find to get a four star champion in premium hero crystal?

2»

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Sheikh9821 wrote: »
    To the committee of marvel contest of champion it's my request that since the beginning i have been opening premium hero crsytal i am enable to find a four star champion please ensure that the next a play the gsme it ensure chances for 4 star 50% my account name is shakib shaikh

English please...
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    fxabxwb9lqlw.jpg
  • Yes it seem like a couple years back 4* were easier pulled from PHC. But now takes months of opening before i see a 4* With the new, to be released 6* they should be giving 4* out like the way they give lower level champs. Im very dissapointed with the direction kabam has gone with this game. Frustration is setting in, thinking of deleting App.
  • Endo915Endo915 Posts: 40
    Why would you want a four star?? They're worth less than toilet paper.. Trust me toilet paper is pretty expensive now, and still more valuable than a four star in the game.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited October 2017
    Why? So you can waste resources on a hero that is obsolete already?
  • The secret to get a 4* from PHC is pretty simple,just close your eyes when spinning the crystal and said the word "Be The Crane" and stop the crystal
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I opened a four star shard crystal today and got Nebula, which was i was okay with. Not over the moon, but okay. Then I opened two PHC shard crystals - and got another 4* Nebula!

It's random chance, but the 4* champs are in there. And sometimes they have great comic timing.