**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Getting ready to R3 this heavy hitter!

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
I've been a big fan of Angela since I got her as a 4*, and now that I'm closing in on a cosmic t5cc I am getting her ready for the jump up.

What's everyone think of this?

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    5 classes worthy of r3 except cosmic and she and phoenix are my only cosmics, I don’t really think shes worth it for someone’s first cosmic r3 but since it isnt for you, go ahead
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    I mean personally, it seem's like a horrible decision and I would save it for CMM, CGR, RedG, Venom, Cull or hell even Surfer for prestige. But If you like her THAT much, then I mean go for it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    She was my first 6* and I've pulled her 3 more times since then. I don't intend to rank her unless she gets buffed but go for it if you like her.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Dew it!
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Dew it!

Took her to R2 today for level up in anticipation of this, 15k cosmic t5cc and she'll be there!
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★
    So good for buffed up!

So good for buffed up!

Yep she's my main hitter for cavalier buffed up quest! Mix in Heimdall for the extra buff at the start and her ramp up is super fast.
  • SignUpNowSignUpNow Posts: 10
    Dont listen to the other people here who dont understand the power of angela lol. She can hit like a truck and is fun as hell for buffed up, I'd say go for it. Games are for having fun :)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I have r2 corvus, and I'd give him to anybody for 6* Angela
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    How can you call Angela a heavy hitter when you have 6R3 Corvus?

Why are you ranking her up? Especially unduped, I think she has literally nothing to offer that Corvus doesn't already do better.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Do you have any gameplay footage of her? I heard she has nice famage bit I couldn't find optimal rotation
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Why are you ranking her up? Especially unduped, I think she has literally nothing to offer that Corvus doesn't already do better.

He said because he likes playing her.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Her dupe is useless lol
    DannyB01 said:

She heals and she can counter havok. Now that your literally nothing to offer is redundant, do I need to explain further?

For Corvus to handle buffed up it costs 4 spots or a VERY lucky evade/auto block in fight 1.
    Kerneas said:

Do you have any gameplay footage of her? I heard she has nice famage bit I couldn't find optimal rotation

I don't mate but next months cavalier I'll take her and film some.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I personally wouldn't, but if that makes you happy...

I personally wouldn't, but if that makes you happy...

People take this game too seriously, I try not too. She is fun, and I already have my corvus powerhouse.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Just pull the trigger and have fun mate.
    90% of the forums will tell you she is a waste.
    Being different is good^^

Just pull the trigger and have fun mate.
    90% of the forums will tell you she is a waste.
    Being different is good^^

15k t5cc left and the trigger will be pulled. Took her to r2 yesterday in preparation for it!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    She's good! Not flashy or new, but still just as good as she's always been.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I personally think you’re crazy, but hey, you do you. If you like her than go ahead with the rank up. But please do make videos with Angela doing big mediums to prove me miserably incorrect for me lol.

She's good! Not flashy or new, but still just as good as she's always been.

Thats right mate. She's maintained a certain level of value, she's simple and what she can do, she does so well.

I personally think you’re crazy, but hey, you do you. If you like her than go ahead with the rank up. But please do make videos with Angela doing big mediums to prove me miserably incorrect.

When I get her to R3 I'll walk her through cavalier buffed up path for big disgusting damage
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I would say waiting would be wisest
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★
    Look at all the world class professionals in this thread. Let me guess your go-to squad, for like 85% of you: Ghost, Corvus, Quake, Doom, Aegon.

I'd say go for something good first then for what you like, and with that CG you mentioned it seems that's exactly what you're doing.