**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About Mephisto

Dear Kabam, here are a few bugs me and my team tested about mephisto
1. Mephisto's sp1 does not consume the soul charge
2. Guillotine's sp2 does not reverse the healing of mephisto
Hope that we can hear from you
@Kabam Loto @Kabam Carbon @Kabam Miike @Kabam Iko @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Commish @Kabam Doot

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    2) guilly reverse heal shouldn't hurt him -> believe he is immune to damage during his regen
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    2) her reversal blocks the healing because it switches it to damage, but he is immune to damage.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Pheonix is also immune to damage during her regen but the phantasm keeps her at 1 health. I do beleive his a bug. While he should not take damage from the phantasm it should still reverae his healing and stop him from regening
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    It's the same formula. When Kabam closes one door, they open another. Eventually. After they get enough money from all the door 1 people.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    2) is not a bug. It says so specifically in Mephisto's description that he does not take damage while he is healing
  • THX guys about 2)
    but 1) is still a bug right?
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    i used spectre soul boost but no effect on him
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    What i’ve heard is that it only consumes the soul if you get hit by it, not if he just uses it.
  • My Mephisto's sp1 did consume 1 soul charge when it landed.
    And when his SP1 is blocked it doesn't consume.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    it should cancel his heal since the heal is converted but yes he should take no damage since he's immune for the duration of the former heal