**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Surfer is taking incinerate

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
So one of my alliance members was fighting Human Torch and he took incinerate damage. This is a bug 100%. Has this been notified to Kabam

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It's not a bug. Surfer isn't immune to incinerate, he takes -100% damage from it. Human Torch gains incinerate damage with each smolder, thus exceeding the 100% threshold.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Surfer was never immune to incinerate
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

It's not a bug. Surfer isn't immune to incinerate, he takes -100% damage from it. Human Torch gains incinerate damage with each smolder, thus exceeding the 100% threshold.

ah ok.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

Surfer was never immune to incinerate

So on the immunities thing it says he is so i always thought he was
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Etjama said:

In addition to that, doesn't Surfer deal energy damage or something, possible HT activated his Flame on or something, I do know Surfer is not immune to Nova flames, IDT any champs in game is immune to nova flames
  • Brian_2134Brian_2134 Posts: 27
    Silver surfer has no immunities
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    It isnt smoulders increasing damage its that wp is being reversed from torch incinerates as u wont be throwing sp1 mainly on torch it be most likely sp2 or 3 as his damage grows a lot but most likely damage is willpower
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

So one of my alliance members was fighting Human Torch and he took incinerate damage. This is a bug 100%. Has this been notified to Kabam

Are you sure it wasn't Nova Flames?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    surfer is immune,but he always shows the debuff ,because of his own buffs
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Surfer isn’t immune to incinerate debuffs, similar to how CG isn’t immune to shock debuffs. But they take 0 damage from these debuffs and are able to heal from WP.

Against HT, each smoulder/incinerate increases the damage of each incinerate, therefore bypassing the -100% damage from incinerate debuffs that Surfer has. In addition, each stack also reduces your healing from WP until it goes into the negatives.