**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VtD to R3?

So for context, I’ve already got Thronebreaker (Havok) and I have 2 fully formed Cosmic T5CC. I’ve still got AoL to explore so I could well get the shaft and pull a 3rd Cosmic there.
The two Cosmics I really want at R3 are CMM and CGR - I don’t run suicides and I just don’t really enjoy CG. Which means that from the ‘meta’ champs there’s only two real options right now and at best I’ll pull one from the Cosmic AoL Nexus.
The other option would be Venompool for the memes but I’m not sure I can do that for a while for T4CC reasons

Comments

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Yeah go on, if ya like the duck do it!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

My cosmic Nexus. Think thrice before taking cosmic. 😂

But yeah, VtD can be good all around if you’re lacking a choice.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    xNig said:

Jesus.. whod you pick?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    You could rank up the 6* silver surfer for the prestige
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Rank who you like, I agree with you about not enjoying Corvus game play, I have him as a 6* r2 unawakened and rarely use him.
  • Gardener said:

You could rank up the 6* silver surfer for the prestige

He won’t affect prestige unawakened and he won’t be getting a gem/stones for sure. AQ isn’t really something I’m interested in
  • PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    If you are Throne-breaker already, which you stated you are, then I would not rush to R3 VTD. He is a very good champ but there better options and there really is no rush to rank him, since I don't think he would make much of an impact for your AoL run. Just my opinion, he is a great champ, but no need to rush since you have the title and act 7 isn't out yet. I am being conservative with rank ups until act 7 comes out, yes I know we got a preview of it, but they always tweak it before release. Only champs I would rush to rank up is champs that are almost mandatory for a successful AoL run, yes any champ can work with enough units, but we all know there are certain ones that make it a hell of a lot easier.
  • PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    ImGodMF said:

xNig said:

Jesus.. whod you pick?
    My condolences, that is one said crystal, and you had to work your a$$ off to get it, don't know if I could handle an open like that.