**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Immortal Abomination should have only one face!!

DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 β˜…β˜…
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
By reading the bio of the new Abomination I’ve noticed that Kabam has made a pretty huge mistake πŸ˜‚
According to the comics, this version of Abomination had two different hosts
The first one was Rick Jones (who was taken directly from his grave) and the second one was General Fortean (who decided on his own to enter the Abomination shell in order to fight the Hulk)
Now my point is... the version we have currently in game is the one with two faces (Rick Jones) but the bio of the character is referring to General Fortean (which has only one face)

I’ll share with you some pics taken directly from the original comics

This is the Rick Jones version

General Fortean version

What do you think about this??

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Idk, it just makes him look way more sick.
    Just appreciate the fact that they made h the most messed up character in the game
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am fine with it...
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am terrified of it
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh wow....
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lunae said:

I just wish the faces were more detailed, they look too much like puddy to take seriously or be scary.

Yep.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unio77 said:

Idk, it just makes him look way more sick.
    Just appreciate the fact that they made h the most messed up character in the game

Exactly. His name is abomination at the end of the day. He should be grotesque.

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• AztecAztec Posts: 293 β˜…β˜…
    it really disturbing seeing that abo on loading screen
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, I caught this. If you're going to tie into a specific comic book series you need to get it right. The age, race, and ,you know ,number of faces is different between the General and the Rick versions. Kind of a significant difference from an art perspective. Just change the bio and you're good.