**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Immortal Hulk & Abomination animations!

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Oh, man. Those Hulk animations are going to make me do blasphemous things tonight.

Yeah his animations are actually sick
    Abomination's too (pun intended)
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Yo what's up with those crit ratings lol, less than 5%
    Sungj said:

Yo what's up with those crit ratings lol, less than 5%

Hulk has burst damage & Abomination has a lot of DoT going on for him
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Abomination's animations kinda reminds me of Moleman's.
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Ngl im not liking immortal hulk as a offensive powerhouse basing purely of this gameplay cause after reading spotlights on YouTube and seeing this vid, his rage stacks window seems RIDICULOUS to properly upkeep, 1.5 seconds is way tooo short especially if opponent throws his specials
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Abomination's animations kinda reminds me of Moleman's.

Also man thing and vtd

I like load screen abom art, but ingame animation are not very interesting imo. Plus it's two reskins, so overall I'm kinda disappointed
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    The immortal abomination attacks looks familiar with that shoulder bump. Does anyone remember who does the similar attack?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

The immortal abomination attacks looks familiar with that shoulder bump. Does anyone remember who does the similar attack?

Red Hulk sp1?
    Holy **** I just realized that the background music is perfectly synchronized with his SP3 movements between 3:40 & 3:42
    Probably unintentional but sick nonetheless
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Lmao said:

Red Hulk sp1?
    No, it was moleman.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Animations are great and all because they look fresh and are NEW. but i don't see Incredible Hulk hitting strong at all LOL. Maybe the people at Kabam don't like Hulk at all there is that LOL
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Looks like we will be seeing some threads on how abominations animations are crashing the game for people.
    Werewrym said:

Looks like we will be seeing some threads on how abominations animations are crashing the game for people.

Try saying "an amazing abomination animation" 5 times fast lol. But yeah, this will cause some lag.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Ngl im not liking immortal hulk as a offensive powerhouse basing purely of this gameplay cause after reading spotlights on YouTube and seeing this vid, his rage stacks window seems RIDICULOUS to properly upkeep, 1.5 seconds is way tooo short especially if opponent throws his specials

He has an aggressive playstyle and iirc the heavy doubles rage stacks so it's kinda like a Magneto situation.
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★

He has an aggressive playstyle and iirc the heavy doubles rage stacks so it's kinda like a Magneto situation.
    His window is still very short compared to magneto, you can see in this video that he looses them whenever opp throws a special, 1.5 sec is too short regardless of refreshing
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I think the animations are cool. Hulk's animations are satisfying. Abomination looks terrifying, and he squirts poison out of his face. At the end of Abominations sp3, it looks like he tears his opponent in half. Abomination's sp2 reminds me of man thing's.
    Since the following video doesn't warrant a thread on its own I'll just leave it here:
    https://youtu.be/NG9u70TLeBY
    Thoughts?
    Rookiie said:

Since the following video doesn't warrant a thread on its own I'll just leave it here:
    Thoughts?

I thought he seemed op with correct usage
    Rookiie said:

Thoughts?

Why did he heal against ROL wolverine? He had enough gamma charges to get back to full health
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Looking like a fun champ but very risky.
    Stun on sp1 should have been guaranteed and timer for maintaining rage stacks should have been longer.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cooldown for immortality should be shorter.
    I agree with everything Seatin said at 24:30
    He already needs a tune up smh ..

Cooldown for immortality should be shorter.

I'm actually alright with this otherwise it's going to be very hard to kill him
    Also it's good because when his Gamma Radiation resets to 0 it takes time for it to build back up to 15
    One more thing is that Immortality could be bypassed with AAR & that is not a good look for Immortal Hulk
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

Thoughts?

Why did he heal against ROL wolverine? He had enough gamma charges to get back to full health
    He healed because at above 75% Immortal Hulk places an indefinite Petrify on Wolverine reducing his AAR (and therefore his regen). In fact his intention was to reverse it.