**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reasoning behind Gambit nerf?

WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
Honestly I feel like 400% doesn't break the game, and we were given a champion spotlight. Why was he nerfed after that? Why do you show us things and then subsequently nerf them for seemingly no reason. I just don't understand. I was very happy about the gambit update. Had you either not shown us 400% in the spotlight, or better yet, left it alone, I still would be. But I feel bad because you gimped gambits damage, when he isn't even friggen magneto!

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    To be honest I wouldn’t have a problem pulling this guy as a 5 or 6*. This buff by no means makes him a “god tier” but now he hosts a decent lump of utility and his solid damage is much easier to get off now. He seems like a fun champ and I wouldn’t take problem pulling him as opposed to prebuff.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

I have a unique issue with the Gambit buff that I find very odd. It's that his damage is no better or even worse than it was pre buff.

This is from a video by Swedeah L where this part showed his raw damage with no boost or synergies and get last year he was doing about 95k damage.

Explain to me how is 180% prowess (sig 40) doing more damage than 300% prowess at any sig?

Even if there are synergies and boost we arent seeing. I've still seen Youtube videos from today of Horseman Gambit doing less or the same damage which didn't exist a year ago.

Yes he's better overall but how is his damage worse or the same now?

My r2 6* sp2 with 10 prowess deals about 28-29k with no synergies or suicides. His sig only affects critical hits, so it's very strange to see that damage stayed the same, while I'd expect 400% to be more than 280%. Starting at 25k pre-nerf, it should be 36k. Also 6* should have a little higher attack, I believe. Maybe bleed suicides with mutant mastery maxed? But even then he'd probably have less hp on first pic. Or maybe they changed his base attack
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Lame move guys, he’s still decent, but really lame move.

Saiyan said:

I have a unique issue with the Gambit buff that I find very odd. It's that his damage is no better or even worse than it was pre buff.

This is from a video by Swedeah L where this part showed his raw damage with no boost or synergies and get last year he was doing about 95k damage.

Explain to me how is 180% prowess (sig 40) doing more damage than 300% prowess at any sig?

Even if there are synergies and boost we arent seeing. I've still seen Youtube videos from today of Horseman Gambit doing less or the same damage which didn't exist a year ago.

Yes he's better overall but how is his damage worse or the same now?

Max suicides, max everything I believe. Max suicides give 30% extra attcl and 60% extra special damage. Im sure gambit now max suicides will do more damagr.