**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You Get A Goblin, You Get A Goblin, You Get A Goblin

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
THREE STRAIGHT PULLS. gotta love sweet Baby RNGesus eh? smh

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    plot twist: that’s all the same person
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★

YEP LOL .. ME. i pulled him THREE STRAIGHT TIMES .. i was like no way can this supposed RNG be this horrible to me and these 900 units .. and yes as it turns out .. it was lol
    edited November 2020
    i even backed out and back in again thinking to myself ... no way man .. no way can i roll 3 straight Roblins out of this smh.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

YEP LOL .. ME. i pulled him THREE STRAIGHT TIMES .. i was like no way can this supposed RNG be this horrible to me and these 900 units .. and yes as it turns out .. it was lol
    Wait seriously I was kidding I thought that was three different people... I can’t read
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I figured at least one of them was a 5*

Wait seriously I was kidding I thought that was three different people... I can’t read
    lol i wish man ... and all i could do was laugh at how this game is sometimes. i mean c'mon .. what are the odds ya know.