**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker calendar awsome. Thanks.

Comments

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    qartweli said:

Even if u wish to argument this calendar as being free...it isnt...because u have to invest huge amount of items and time...and those items cant be free if u want this calendar within a month or 3 starting from now.

There is no way one can define that as free

Dude if you choose to pay your way through to gwt the rewards, maybe you should know the rewards before you do it. If you progress naturally as I and MANY others have, it is free. The calender has existed at all tiers, its strictly to entice you to log in. It IS free, it is simply updated as you progress.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Even if u wish to argument this calendar as being free...it isnt...because u have to invest huge amount of items and time...and those items cant be free if u want this calendar within a month or 3 starting from now.

Items and time have no monetary value. You get all items you need for free in this game and time isn't equal to money. It's just a argument people like to make because there isn't anywhere else to go with it. You aren't making or losing money while playing this game.

ImGodMF said:

Glad to see the usual suspects aren't happy with free stuff.

Except that it's not free...people have had to clear some specific content, maybe pay money to get some of the rare rankup stuff and rank up champs in order to reach the point where they have access to TB calender and they have all the right to complain if they feel that the perks that come with the title aren't upto the mark
    You do not have the right to complain if you jump in to specific content or rankups for thronebreaker without forst discovering what the rewards are.
    Yea right...because whatever the company throws at us has to be accepted with closed eyes...if I have put in effort to reach a specific level which has some perks alongside that level,I can complain about the said perks if I don't feel them to be on par with my expectations..coming to the calender the t2a and t5b frags are great...but a measly 100 units,5% t5cc and UC shard crystals are beyond laughable..now u can be happy with picking up scraps thrown down by kabam but I am not and I shall complain
    Sometimes yes you should just accept what's given to you. The calendar isn't the sole place for anything that's on there. Calendars aren't supposed to replace going and earning resources. Calendars exist to give a little extra for playing the game.

You'll forever complain about "perks" because you think Kabam should be giving you everything instead of actually earning it. I also bet that if it was a 10% T5CC crystal you'd be disappointed it wasn't a selector version or that it should be 25%. People like you and many others in this thread will never, ever be happy with anything that's out out because you think Kabam should be loading rewards so you can do less.
    And now u are doing what u do best...putting words in my mouth..where did I say that I want a 25% crystal..I would be happy with a 10% in the present state of the game..this is the problem with people like u who just don't think that kabam can do any wrong...just because I am complaining for the lack of rewards doesn't mean that I think that they should be handed out...the company is making us work for that calender and it should reflect the work that is being put into reaching the stage where u unlock that calender
    And yes it is not free(replying to the other quote of urs) and unless u give me an argument rather than no just no,please keep ur holier than thou words to urself
    Kabam isn't making you do anything. You don't have to become TB. You have a choice to do it or don't do it.

There are many components to the title and the calendar is just part of it. People like you over value everything. You think that everything you do, Kabam owes you more for it. The point stands that the calendar isn't supposed to be the sole source of these resources, but people like you seen to think that's what happens when they buff something. There are plenty of other places now to get T5CC.

It's absolutely free. I didn't pay for the TB title and neither did you. But again, people like you will always try to say it's not because you are trying to find more reasons to push onto Kabam to change the calendar.
    Yes u pay for the title..u pay for it by either doing the longest quests in the game or pay to get the rarest resource in the game which would give u access to getting that r3 which would get u to the next level.. and yet nowhere did I mention that kabam owes me for it which u are so religiously repeating like a broken record but at the same time kabam should reward me for the time and effort
    And again along with the below average amount of t5cc, the pathetic amount of gold,units and UC crystal shards copy pasted from the lower calenders doesn't justify the requirements that they have put out to get the title
    You realize you have no idea what earning something means and paying for it. A good percentage of people who got the title from day 1, already had an R3. Many of them for a very long time. No one knew that title was coming before they took champs to R3. They just did the content and earned the resources. They didn't pay for the title, they got it through earning resources from completing content.

My R3 came from the T5CC I got from my run through Abyss. I had that T5CC way before the TB title was announced. I didn't pay for the title. No one pays for it..

Paying for it means I go to the store, select the title and purchase it. Earning resources through content, isn't paying for it. You are trying to argue the whole "time is money" bit that never works either.

The calendar is free.
    I knew that since u have no logical explanation for the other stuff in the calender..u would be stuck to the t5cc like a baby sucking to a teat
    I have invested time and effort into the game and the company should reward me for the effort I have put into achieving the said title and regardless of how many times u iterate that its free stuff,the simple fact is that it's not because I get this calender after going through the hoops of clearing the content and getting the right rng in order to progress in the game and if I get the same units,gold and useless crystals as someone who has been playing the game for a few months at best then I have every right to not be happy with it
    I truly believe you didn't read anything I wrote. I wasn't stuck to the T5CC. I explained that I had a full t5cc before TB was announced as thousands of others did. You sound completely ignorant in what you replied to.

So were you paid a wage for your time and effort in doing the content? Did you lose anything from doing the content? If you bought units for let's say revives, you paid to finish that fight. You didn't pay for the calendar. The calendar is a result from meeting certain criteria.

This whole reply reeks of entitlement so bad. "I get same stuff as people who played for only a few months". Cry me a river. Everything you explained is part of the game. You want more than what Kabam gives. That's normal for entitled crybabies like you. You think rewards and perks (as you put it) have to be more because you time and effort are worth more than they give. This is also why Kabam doesn't listen to requests because you overvalue what you time and effort is.

I hope it doesn't change and leads to leaving the game. We don't need people like you playing.
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★

@Niceeee whilst you have free time commenting irrelevant stuff on someone's legitimate thread. Would you like to re-read what was said here mate?

I have already read them. Sorry but I don't want to waste more time in pointless discussions
    But one thing is for sure: there are many ungrateful people here
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Welcome to mcoc first world problems

Yup, dont you just love them? Our poor impoverished hungry accounts need desperate feeding.

Please donate just £10 a month to Seatin to help pay for the blubbery whale addiction. Your money can feed him one Cavalier crystal. Dont let him go hungry this winter!
    £10 a month is nothing compared to the £1000 a month you loan from the bank to keep your MCOC addiction going
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

ImGodMF said:

Except that it's not free...people have had to clear some specific content, maybe pay money to get some of the rare rankup stuff and rank up champs in order to reach the point where they have access to TB calender and they have all the right to complain if they feel that the perks that come with the title aren't upto the mark
    You do not have the right to complain if you jump in to specific content or rankups for thronebreaker without forst discovering what the rewards are.
    Yea right...because whatever the company throws at us has to be accepted with closed eyes...if I have put in effort to reach a specific level which has some perks alongside that level,I can complain about the said perks if I don't feel them to be on par with my expectations..coming to the calender the t2a and t5b frags are great...but a measly 100 units,5% t5cc and UC shard crystals are beyond laughable..now u can be happy with picking up scraps thrown down by kabam but I am not and I shall complain
    Sometimes yes you should just accept what's given to you. The calendar isn't the sole place for anything that's on there. Calendars aren't supposed to replace going and earning resources. Calendars exist to give a little extra for playing the game.

You'll forever complain about "perks" because you think Kabam should be giving you everything instead of actually earning it. I also bet that if it was a 10% T5CC crystal you'd be disappointed it wasn't a selector version or that it should be 25%. People like you and many others in this thread will never, ever be happy with anything that's out out because you think Kabam should be loading rewards so you can do less.
    Man if I did a shot every time you personally attacked someone on this forum I would be drunk every hour. It’s hilarious to see you complaining about complainers all the time, as it accomplishes nothing. Also, sharing feedback with kabam on this forum isn’t always “complaining” so it’s strange to see you go to this attack every day. I guess it’s better to be like you and defend every single thing kabam has ever done while being nasty to anyone with the slightest bit of criticism on any decision they make. Shut it down guys, nothing to see or discuss ever anymore on here, this guy has all the answers!

It’s amazing anyone feels comfortable sharing any opinion on here anymore with users like you ready to jump down their throat constantly.

Ooh, bonus shots if you get an “entitled” thrown at you too. Always a crowd pleaser
    edited November 2020

ImGodMF said:

Man if I did a shot every time you personally attacked someone on this forum I would be drunk every hour. It’s hilarious to see you complaining about complainers all the time, as it accomplishes nothing. Also, sharing feedback with kabam on this forum isn’t always “complaining” so it’s strange to see you go to this attack every day. I guess it’s better to be like you and defend every single thing kabam has ever done while being nasty to anyone with the slightest bit of criticism on any decision they make. Shut it down guys, nothing to see or discuss ever anymore on here, this guy has all the answers!

It’s amazing anyone feels comfortable sharing any opinion on here anymore with users like you ready to jump down their throat constantly.

Ooh, bonus shots if you get an “entitled” thrown at you too. Always a crowd pleaser
    @Nick_Caine_32 why don't you read back through the comments. Why don't you take a minute and see who attacked who first. You won't do that because it won't fit your narrative of me though. But hey, it's ok for you to come in being insulting to me for zero reason but you read one post from 4 pages and I'm the bad guy. 👍 Maybe you do need stop drinking.

Edit: where did I personally attack anyone in that post you quoted? I didn't.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s so strange. Rather than enhancing existing awards, KB decides to create a new category of awards and attaches arbitrary criteria to get it. So you have people complaining about the inability to meet the arbitrary criteria, naturally. I get that. But, then you have people complaining that because they do meet the arbitrary criteria, and that they should be getting better rewards then those that have been attached to them. All of this based around factoids pulled from a completely made up, totally fake game economy.

I no longer have any interest in Thronebreaker. I’d rather be in the cheap seats dreaming about the suites, then in the suites complaining about the suites.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    qartweli said:

Haji_Saab said:

qartweli said:

Did you clear 6.4 and ranked up a 6* to r3 just to get access to this calendar? I doubt it.

I have everything on 100% since 8months

6 6r3 champions and 3 more r3 incoming next weeks

Dont tell me this calendar is free because whatever it takes to get here isnt free.

And an argument that u can get 1 million if u work hard is extremely silly in this context
    I that guy cant make smart analogies please stop.

This calendar is as free as when u have to climb a mountain everest in a day to get a bottle of cold beer on top of it...is that beer free?
    Dont forget to think u need food and special clothes to get there
    Did you actually climb the mountain to get the beer? Was Edmund Hillary super upset a beer wasn’t waiting for him, did it ruin the trip? I don’t understand how any of these things are connected at all. You climb a mountain to climb a mountain, that is both the point and prize. If you have other reasons for doing so, it kinda of ruins the original point.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    At this point I am happy cct5 shards are so rar3
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

ImGodMF said:

And now u are doing what u do best...putting words in my mouth..where did I say that I want a 25% crystal..I would be happy with a 10% in the present state of the game..this is the problem with people like u who just don't think that kabam can do any wrong...just because I am complaining for the lack of rewards doesn't mean that I think that they should be handed out...the company is making us work for that calender and it should reflect the work that is being put into reaching the stage where u unlock that calender
    And yes it is not free(replying to the other quote of urs) and unless u give me an argument rather than no just no,please keep ur holier than thou words to urself
    Kabam isn't making you do anything. You don't have to become TB. You have a choice to do it or don't do it.

There are many components to the title and the calendar is just part of it. People like you over value everything. You think that everything you do, Kabam owes you more for it. The point stands that the calendar isn't supposed to be the sole source of these resources, but people like you seen to think that's what happens when they buff something. There are plenty of other places now to get T5CC.

It's absolutely free. I didn't pay for the TB title and neither did you. But again, people like you will always try to say it's not because you are trying to find more reasons to push onto Kabam to change the calendar.
    Yes u pay for the title..u pay for it by either doing the longest quests in the game or pay to get the rarest resource in the game which would give u access to getting that r3 which would get u to the next level.. and yet nowhere did I mention that kabam owes me for it which u are so religiously repeating like a broken record but at the same time kabam should reward me for the time and effort
    And again along with the below average amount of t5cc, the pathetic amount of gold,units and UC crystal shards copy pasted from the lower calenders doesn't justify the requirements that they have put out to get the title
    You realize you have no idea what earning something means and paying for it. A good percentage of people who got the title from day 1, already had an R3. Many of them for a very long time. No one knew that title was coming before they took champs to R3. They just did the content and earned the resources. They didn't pay for the title, they got it through earning resources from completing content.

My R3 came from the T5CC I got from my run through Abyss. I had that T5CC way before the TB title was announced. I didn't pay for the title. No one pays for it..

Paying for it means I go to the store, select the title and purchase it. Earning resources through content, isn't paying for it. You are trying to argue the whole "time is money" bit that never works either.

The calendar is free.
    I knew that since u have no logical explanation for the other stuff in the calender..u would be stuck to the t5cc like a baby sucking to a teat
    I have invested time and effort into the game and the company should reward me for the effort I have put into achieving the said title and regardless of how many times u iterate that its free stuff,the simple fact is that it's not because I get this calender after going through the hoops of clearing the content and getting the right rng in order to progress in the game and if I get the same units,gold and useless crystals as someone who has been playing the game for a few months at best then I have every right to not be happy with it
    I hope it doesn't change and leads to leaving the game. We don't need people like you playing.
    I wish u would listen to others and get off the forums...we don't need bootlickers like u who can't stand to hear anything against big daddy kabam..but guess what people will call out ur daddy whenever they aren't happy with something in the game and it sure as hell doesn't make them entitled as u so casually throw around
    And while u are at it u can quit the game too...that would certainly improve the community

ImGodMF said:

The calendar is free.
    I wish u would listen to others and get off the forums...we don't need bootlickers like u who can't stand to hear anything against big daddy kabam..but guess what people will call out ur daddy whenever they aren't happy with something in the game and it sure as hell doesn't make them entitled as u so casually throw around
    And while u are at it u can quit the game too...that would certainly improve the community
    Super original.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    To be fair let’s pay our respects to the complainers.

Class crystals - thanks guys

Aq timers - thanks guys

Champion buffs - thanks again

Game changing game changes brought about by the power of whinging.

👏👏👏
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    (You can stick your content nerfs though)
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
    It is hit and miss. It would be nice to add T4b and T1a in a meaning full amount as well. Also why split the T2A but not increase it. Maybe 1.5 per month. As people say it’s free stuff so whatever. @DNA3000 I have landed on more T5B from the daily crystals than T4B. I realize that is fortunate for me. However it would be nice to get all necessary resources guaranteed in the calendar than to rely on RNG from the crystals.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    This is constant arguing. I've stated why I think the calendar isn't the best and why it should be better along with how to do just that as a suggestion.

What people who continue to state it's "free" are clearly not in tune with how your time is valuable as it's the one thing we all have that is finite and we can't get more.

On the note as to why these daily and 4 hours crystals and daily/monthly calendars exist is because to remain profitable, and to show growth, sales potentials and overall growth to investors and stock holders they have to show how many active users are continuing to log into MCOC over a period of time.

You're the ones making Kabam Money just by logging in daily and throughout the day.

As "End Game" players we have the most time typically in the game as well as the players that have done majority of long term content 100%. With that being known, in order to keep us spending (time as well as possibly purchases), Kabam has to adjust the incentives to keep us around. The more time we stay the longer they can say the average player continues playing making their company appear more profitable.

Does this make sense?

So no, this isn't a "free" calendar or us getting "free items" for "just" logging in. We are being used to make a company profitable and to keep us happy. That means when things are not to our liking, we need to state this so changes can possibly be made.

No one will be happy in the end, Kabam or us, but we both should feel like we got off better than we could have. That's how you know it's fair.

Right now it's coming off as if we are not fairly compensated with the Monthly Calendar as we should be as we are the ones with power to make positive or negative change for the company that is Kabam.

Thanks for listening.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

To be fair let’s pay our respects to the complainers.

Class crystals - thanks guys

Aq timers - thanks guys

Champion buffs - thanks again

Game changing game changes brought about by the power of whinging.

👏👏👏

Difference is. Those were things that deserved to be changed. Those are things which made life hard for players. Not oh im entitled I want more..

Now there's been a few quests like was it about 6 months ago? When they needed to add additional stuff into the store for cavalier and UC players? MODOK if I remember rightly - that was needed, but you worked to earn those rewards.

TB you work to earn Act 6 rewards. You work to rank up your champion. Calendar is a login bonus. Not a reward for Act 6 & R3ing a champion. The title is a reward for that. The daily crystal and calendar, is a result of that reward. Not the actual reward.
    Not really, I mean technically the requirements give the title but the title is more than a title, it has stuff attached. I pulled a 5* Nexus today from the free cav, which was AWESOME, and I got 2000 gold from the calendar. Aka less than a brick of t5 iso being sold. What am I supposed to feel about that? Happy?
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

This is constant arguing. I've stated why I think the calendar isn't the best and why it should be better along with how to do just that as a suggestion.

What people who continue to state it's "free" are clearly not in tune with how your time is valuable as it's the one thing we all have that is finite and we can't get more.

On the note as to why these daily and 4 hours crystals and daily/monthly calendars exist is because to remain profitable, and to show growth, sales potentials and overall growth to investors and stock holders they have to show how many active users are continuing to log into MCOC over a period of time.

You're the ones making Kabam Money just by logging in daily and throughout the day.

As "End Game" players we have the most time typically in the game as well as the players that have done majority of long term content 100%. With that being known, in order to keep us spending (time as well as possibly purchases), Kabam has to adjust the incentives to keep us around. The more time we stay the longer they can say the average player continues playing making their company appear more profitable.

Does this make sense?

So no, this isn't a "free" calendar or us getting "free items" for "just" logging in. We are being used to make a company profitable and to keep us happy. That means when things are not to our liking, we need to state this so changes can possibly be made.

No one will be happy in the end, Kabam or us, but we both should feel like we got off better than we could have. That's how you know it's fair.

Right now it's coming off as if we are not fairly compensated with the Monthly Calendar as we should be as we are the ones with power to make positive or negative change for the company that is Kabam.

Thanks for listening.

I'm out of this argument because a lot of it is just a tug of war now and frankly no opinions will be changed.

However I wanted to add, kudos to the most diplomatic and reasonable response so far.