**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I Rank up?

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
GP is a better champ IMO but my Hawkeye is a 5* champ and 4* champs are going to be useless (just like 3 stars) in future.
So whom should I rank up?
I am able to collect 3 T4 class catalysts for the first time btw! Plz help!

If u think Hawkeye is good for Power Drain then I already have Vision, Psylocke, Winter Soldier for Power Drain.

Whom should I Rank up? 35 votes

4* Unduped GP to R5
54%
Spity68DarkZenCap253VartoxHazerfacedoctordoomsha2356__UC439WafflesalldayMasterTroller42TheMageHunterDhruvgvinniegainzSgtAnime1Drewbe14Prof_Arthur101MarkxSlackerrrtufan_1974 19 votes
5* Unduped Hawkeye to R3
45%
winterthurRealStealRealPastorWeb_Slinger_77Cosmic_Ray13Darkrider05TellthemIAMPeterStreitZzzhydrogohardReeD_Ace_71ShaheerFIazAlterEgoVaibhav_vivaciousTempest 16 votes

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Unduped id go hawkeye plus he’s 5*
  • Well both of 'em are good, gp is better i think though, since you said you have other champs for power drain as well, and gp's gpt better bleed than hawkeye, so go for gp
  • Either is good but if u already have a solid r5 roster think hawkeye is a better future bet
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Either is good but if u already have a solid r5 roster think hawkeye is a better future bet

I don't have any R5 champ. As I said, I collected 3 T4cc of a single class for the first time. So... whom should I rank up?
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Well both of 'em are good, gp is better i think though, since you said you have other champs for power drain as well, and gp's gpt better bleed than hawkeye, so go for gp

I was thinking the same, and if I dupe her I'll regret ranking up my HE. Plus I'm thinking to unlock deep wounds (only if I rank up GP)
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    5* Unduped Hawkeye to R3
    5* Hawkeye. He's a solid champ.
  • 5* Unduped Hawkeye to R3
    If there was an option for neither I would press it. T4cc are too hard to get, put it on whoever you dupe first. Don't rush to use those catalysts the regret will be too big if u don't like your choice later.
  • Hey everyone! I always enjoy these threads, because they're usually full of great advice that I use myself. In order to make sure that others can share their opinions and benefit, I've moved the thread to Strategy and Tips so it's found more easily. Keep the advice coming!