**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom too op defender now

13»

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    you don't have a torch right?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's not about Doom being hard (as stated multiple times).

It's about the game crashing during certain scenarios such as Dooms sp2. And I don't think it matters what device as my game crashed mid fight yesterday on Diablos sp1 (although I have no crashes elsewher yet other than alliance help button) and I don't have any lag or issues elsewhere. It's the same type of crash people are seeing when using the alliance help button around 940/960. I can repeat that crash (game disconnects and takes about 45s to log back in but the game itself stays open and isn't a full device app crash) on any device. That is indeed a bug. Workaround there is to manually help 3 people individually to hit 1k and then can smash help4 again without issue.

So yes, there are some heavily animated specials/heavies that recently started causing the game to crash for some people during fights and it does suck- it impacts some people, some devices, sometimes, but not always. When it happens to you, you'll understand.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    wait wait i didnt know this so doom sp2 is crashing the game? damn i'm scared to fire off my sp2 now in the final war for the season.... dammit
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    U must be having lag in ur phone ig
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    if anyone every asks why the education system is scuffed show 'em this thread. simple comprehension seems to be something a lot of people here lack...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    FINALLY SAW IT!! Fighting Doom in side quest, his SP2 crashed my game, had to start over.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Doom is one of the worst Defenders right now. Just slightly better than War Machine.

1) Why do you wait for his 2nd SP? The 1st one is way more weak and easier to dodge fully.
    2) My Game never crashed when he used it. Get an iPhone (11) or newer Android maybe.
    3) Just use the right counter ... Torch with or without Nova pre-fight are absolutely destroying him. You can even do nothing and he will die (because he is Mystic and heating Torch up with every single hit, then he will take Incinerates for every hit and just dies).

Jesus, how full of themselves can one person get.