**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier list schmierlist

MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
Heyya. First post. .

So I just returned from playing mcoc. I paused last year when Mr Fantastic was out.

My question is, was VTD buffed? Last year no one seems to care about him and it was all the hype for Thor 5*version. And now everyone seems to love VTD and I can even see him high in some tier list.

I don't usually rely with those list but I really like that VTD is being appreciated now. I have him at 5r4.

If he's buff, what happened. If not, how do you guys play him? I usually stack 3 fury, 3 crit, 2 regen, 2 power

Comments

• Options
    @Thebombsquad1 lol just lol. But a question for that. How effective are those blocks? How many to get 100%?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

@Thebombsquad1 lol just lol. But a question for that. How effective are those blocks? How many to get 100%?

Most of the blocks and your parries last an eternity.
  • Options
    They get less potent the more you have so it’s probably not -that- spectacular. I took my 6* to R2 the other day and am considering giving him a T5CC.

He’s not been buffed, though I wish they would give you a little bit more control over his RNA, something like Ronin’s stance changes would make him so much more user friendly and wouldn’t be game breaking as it wouldn’t change how he’s played or his damage output. In fact...please Kabam overlords do this?

ML, dash back = offensive - precision/fury buff generates when RNA hits 100
    MLL, dash = defensive - armour up/block
    MLLL, dash = powergain/regen
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    He hasn't been Buffed, and I hadn't seen him go up in tier lists either. I didn't realise people's opinions on him had changed since last year
  • Options

In an incursions fight I did, with 3 perfect blocks, I was taking 0 damage every time. However, also considering that the fight was over in around 20 seconds, I have not much more data.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    His toxic armor is so good on armor champs,insane burst Dmg.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He is a good questing champ with huge sustainability and damage if ramped up correctly. Awesome for aq/incursions.
    I stack 3 fury,1 crit,3 regen,3 power gain while using him.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
  • Options
    Thank you all!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★
    Mm