**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Specials not executing. [WORKING ON A FIX] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Sbt3Sbt3 Posts: 35
    This is utterly ridiculous. How can you continue to introduce bug after bug and not compensate for it. In the past there was always a sorry the contest hasn't been performing as it should lately message.... when was the last time we saw one of those and got something back?? Now it's just hey buy a $30 package to refill some of the resources you just blew because of our bugs.
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Same happened here. I was against dorm in AQ using hulk i was sure that i am gonna win so used my sp1 and nothing happen.
    The only thing happen after that was i get koed.

Then same happen with my vision against Morningstar
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    This happened to me in arena last night. I was Blue Cyclops and built up a 22 combo. Tapped to use his sp2 but it never executed. The screen dimmed, sp power bars depleted but nothing happened. @Kabam Miike
  • Yeah this cost me big time in both AQ and the Arena. Notes state you hope for a fix next week. It can't wait that long. If I'm dying in map 5 from a bug, and I'm not alone in this, then I'm forced to either revive which is a solid 200+ units to recover from. Or not finish an aq, lose an aw or lose my streak in the arena.

That's costing me time and yes actual money. You guys need to either send this fix out immediately or start sending out free alliance revives and potions, as well as stamina recharges for the arena.

The issue before you made your fix was bearable. It wasn't fun but it didn't happen anywhere near as much as this one does.

This isn't even remotely funny.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I wonder how quickly a fix would be pushed if it was the AI specials not firing!?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I wonder how quickly a fix would be pushed if it was the AI specials not firing!?

If the AI was misfiring, it would have been fixed within hours and then there would be a stack of threads on how players were unfairly banned/punished for "exploiting" a glitch.

The hypocrisy is through the roof with Kabam. If a player finds a glitch, we get banned and punished. If the player is hurt by the glitch, then we get weeks of "fix coming soon" **** and Kabam rakes in the $$$ because we're constantly trying to overcome it.

I'm straight up boycotting the game now. No health/revive items used or units spent until the end of October. And real money? Forget F**K that. Kabam isn't seeing another dime from me.
  • dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    It's been long enough for this fix with the specials keeps on costing us and linking your pockets if we some how got extra rewards or any thing beneficial to us the game would be down until it was resolved so please kabam fix this for is tiered of getting screwed when my specials don't work
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Happened with SL and magik. Good stuff
  • DaymanDayman Posts: 22
    Seems like opponents don't always stun when parried either. Seriously Kabam. You need to fix this ****. Halt AQ and AW until it's resolved. These releases are unacceptable. Fix the game. Then beta test it. For once do an actual beta test. Actually if you could beta test the result of the beta test that might help too. You're a hunch of liars if you think we believe you actually beta test anything how a bout a forum with anonymous beta tester answering questions about their testing procedures. Do you guys even play this game? I've had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket for this game that I haven't used since Christmas because I can't spend it on a trash ass game like this till it's fixed. You are the Hydra of game developers.
  • Specials not firing!!!! Although during a miniboss fight 4 worked and 4 did not. Even the bugs cant be consistent.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    OK so more than one person has now equated someone dying in a car crash due to faulty manufacturing of the breaks and/or steering with a GAME not working correctly.

First of all, you people need to get a grip. Seriously. No, I really mean it. GET. A. GRIP. It's a game. It's not life or death.

Second, even if we do accept that as a valid comparison, if you know your car's breaks and/or steering are not working and choose to drive it anyway, it is no longer the manufacturer's fault if you end up running over your mom.

This problem has been happening for days, yet you keep using revives and potions. Maybe don't do that? You know the game is not working properly. Stop using potions and revives until they fix the issue causing you to use more of them than you think you should be.

YES, they should fix the problem(s). YES, it's annoying playing a glitchy game. YES, it is hypocritical that they somehow magically find fixes for the bugs that help the players significantly more quickly than the ones that hurt the players. But... YOU ALREADY KNOW THE GAME IS NOT WORKING THE WAY IT SHOULD! At this point, it's your choice to use in-game resources, real money, or even whether to continue to play at all.
  • MaggotbaneMaggotbane Posts: 3
    edited October 2017
    I have been encountering this issue since the update and signed up with the forums just to have my voice also heard. It's really annoying when it costs you your PvP streak because your finishing move fizzles.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    We're all competitive, which is why we play the game we do. If we just wanted to kill time, we'd be playing candy crush.

I would say it's more like the oil plug has been pulled from your car's engine and you're in the middle of a race. You won't win anything if you don't finish, but also know that there are costs to keep going. Do you pay Kabam for more oil knowing it will also end up on the pavement, but allow you to finish? Or do you accept the fact that you won't finish a race you've been beating for a while?

Sure, some have the ability to race longer than others and some will get lucky and have their engine hold out long enough to reach the end, but most of us will end up stranded on the edge of the track frustrated at the engine manufacturer for building a crappy design...
  • nah my special moves are playing up and not executing but i hear sound of the special move
  • happened to me and cost fights
  • Vulkan7Vulkan7 Posts: 17
    edited October 2017
    Game is absolutely unplayable right now. Can't use sp1 or you eat a combo to the face. @Kabam Miike, have a discussion with the team. I strongly suggest correcting the buildup of NCRs before rolling out "improvements" to the game causing more NCRs.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    This is getting sad, how the hell can you let this continue like this don't you even care about your game or your player base anymore.

Because it doesn't seem like you do because you're just sitting on your hands and letting all the bugs pile up on to each other and soon it'll barely even function and the well will dry up and the game will be a vast empty space with almost no people playing it because of all this.

This issue has gone on long enough and the other issues have gone on for far to long, it seems like if it's something that is detrimental to you it gets fixed isanely quicky.

But it when it's detrimental to us you take forever to get them fixed and even when you do fix them you somehow break a dozen more or make the already existing issues worse especially when you start pushing for sweeping changes when you aren't ready which is why the launch of allaince war 2.0 and 12.0 are onsidered a collosal failures by most of us.

It's obvious you need beta teststers and people who actually extensively test the updates, changes and bug fixes before you release them because you clearly don't do so considering how often you create issues while fixing one like being unable to move after using a special now thry either misfire or just not work at all and take our power.

Or the gold glitch that went on for almost a week, or the server maintenance that created an exploit or the numerous other issues that cropped up during or after your "fixes,maintence, and updates".

If you don't do something soon this forum is going to become an extremely toxic environment for you and everyone else
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    This "emergency fix" apparently doesn't improved nothing. Game is running just like pre-update (still screwed).
  • This happens all the time. What is the point of having boosts and other advantages for the game when it is not working? And who will replace all the resources I have wasted on your game when it is messed up? I don't feel like kabam takes responsibility or addresses the issues sufficiently. If you don't turn it around I'll find something else to do. Too bad...this game has the potential to be the best in mobile games. You should listen to the players...
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Its really sad...... :|
    You really need to reimburse us with all the extra items we are using right now....
  • Akshay401Akshay401 Posts: 3
    The patch must give good stuff to players
  • I'm having the same issue in Arena. Screen darkens like normal, but no special move and my special bar is drained.
  • DaymanDayman Posts: 22
    Not sure if anyone else has noticed that when you finish a combo on stunned opponents they shake off the stun half the time, so when you go in for a second combo you end up taking a special to the face. Just happened on my last electro on map 6. 2 specials didn't fire, ate white dog **** then get a stun, go for second combo, ate white dog ****. Thanks a million Kabam for this totally f**ked up game. Totally interactive game play.
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    ALL GLITCHES ARE PURPOSELY AND STRATEGICALLY DONE.....
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    It's unconscionable to think that Kabam has allowed war to continue while this major bug affects things.

@Kabam Miike any chance you guys actually attempt to compensate your player base for this issue or just sweep it under the rug as usual?
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pertinax

How can we as players avoid this bug?
  • So my alliance is getting killed in AQ as this bug is making it very difficult to clear the maps. The SP fail bug has cost us numerous fights so far and has cost our treasury and robbed us of the rewards from clearing the map.

@Kabam Miike I hope you guys are going to fix this issue for us and refund the treasury for lost
    Donations. Also wouldn't hurt to throw us the missed out rewards and lost prestige our Alliance has taken.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    This is awesome!

wy107won2xw5.png

Minus the part where I die with Voodoo against Venom in AQ
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    With great powers comes great spending money

5tl05qtyfxvl.gif

On another note lets be real here when is it ever a bug was fixed during AQ or AW??? Never that the answer, when **** happens and AQ or AW going they wont do anything till its over and i find it hard to believe it be impossible to shutdown AQ/AW in order to fix the bugs.

Secret is out they delay the fix so that we would spend even more during AQ/AW bc that how it is and always will be