**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was October one of the boring months of mcoc history?

Maybe it was because of a jump from huge rewards to a normal one. But still overall the last month felt like one of the most boring months. I have been playing this game for like four years now. Took a break in between but still never felt so bored like the last month.

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    August was worse.
  • Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113

August was worse.

Ya the events maybe but a lot of game issues. Connectivity issues, bugs and lot of ingame problems. A lot of my ingame friends told too about how they are now feeling tired from playing mcoc and feeling bored. A feel of total burnout.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

August was worse.

August was alright, it had v5
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It was uneventful yes but having to play the event quest everyday for so little rewards was the worse part. I was able to stack my units for cyber Monday since it was uneventful so selfishly I didn't mind.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    It was pretty uneventful and boring.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

August was worse.

August was alright, it had v5
    V5 is permanent content, so I don’t attribute it with the month.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Not even, boring? A bit. Most boring month? Not even close. Back in 2015 we didn’t have any special event rewards.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    thats not good for me the game and the client base. going from huge rewards month ato a poor month like october. anyways, i hope November will bring more joy.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    You must not have been around for the month endgame came out
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    This is nothing compared to October 2019 that event sucked so much
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    Boring event quest, check. Game closing mid fight, check. My play time reduced 66 percent this month.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Definitely the most boring side event quest of 2020
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    The transition from goood rewards to bad rewards and also its harder to get those bad rewards made october feel lame but the side quest was still a good idea.And the convention clash was amazing.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    i was one of the beta users of mcoc when it came but I uninstalled it now I redownloaded it in April this year and October was the worst in these 8-9 months
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Horrible side event for October.. get tickets for mediocre rewards...
    As i said the idea was amazing but the rewards, not so good
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Yessss!! This month almost made me quit mcoc because I felt I had nothing to look forward to and stuff. At this point I'm only playing because I have an amazing allaince and wondeful mates.
    I was only playing MCOC in october to grind arenas and practice on convention clash
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    If I look aside from september side quest rewards, I still find October boring, difficult and not rewarding. Monsters and Hunters crystals gave nothing (2 4*s for everyday grind dont count) and the other quest was unplayable unless you had ton of immunity champs
    Kerneas said:

If I look aside from september side quest rewards, I still find October boring, difficult and not rewarding. Monsters and Hunters crystals gave nothing (2 4*s for everyday grind dont count) and the other quest was unplayable unless you had ton of immunity champs

Ya the monster and hunter crystal shards i thought were great and super powerful and then i realized they were just premium hero crystals

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It was boring in comparison to the previous month's side event, and the prior months when Variant 5 came out.

But, even though the side event was repetitive, I still think it is better than Rifts. You know what rewards you're going to get, it is fair in the sense that everyone gets the same rewards. With rifts, you can grind all month, and RNG gives you nothing of value while someone else gets awakening gems and full champions.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The rewards this month were terrible and there was very little variation in the side quests. It's still great to have monthly quests and multiple types of side quest though, I couldn't call it 'boring', just 'unrewarding'.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Anything is better than avengers month... I try to forget that the most hyped movie of all time correlated to the worst MCoC month of all time.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Actually, I don’t like too many different events/quests a month. Kind of overwhelming....particularly for players having daily job😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

thats not good for me the game and the client base. going from huge rewards month ato a poor month like october. anyways, i hope November will bring more joy.

How long have you been playing this game exactly? How many mobile games do you play in general?