**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More 4* rank up gems

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
First off, I would like to say that admit that I am a noob; a scrub through-and-through. I don't often end fights without getting hit and I occasionally miss parries and block perfectly dexeable special attacks.I have a lackluster 5 star roster and an even worse 6*
Currently the only way to get 4* rank up gem is by being among the top 10 in arenas. The last event that offered them was the Storm X event. There are times when I get a 4* champion I love but can't rank up due to the costly rank up materials. At the moment, all my v5 options are 4* but ranking them up in place of my 5* is a costly commitment.
With the game moving towards 5* and 6*, I see no reason why 4* rank up gems should be rare. It's not like anyone is going to blitz through content with them.

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Theyre not the rarest there are some crystals that are easy to get and give you a 4* rank up gem but i get what your saying 5* have so much more abilities than 4*, they can use the thing to get more damage of sp3 they can go up to sig level 200.So i would say they should make 4* sig stones easier to get.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Gardener said:

Theyre not the rarest there are some crystals that are easy to get and give you a 4* rank up gem but i get what your saying 5* have so much more abilities than 4*, they can use the thing to get more damage of sp3 they can go up to sig level 200.So i would say they should make 4* sig stones easier to get.

What crystals give 4* rank up gems and where do I get them?
    And yes, I agree that 4* sig stones need to be more available. They are one of the resources that are hard to get for no reason at all.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i forgot the name of the crystal i just see it appear in my crystal vault every now and then, most likely because of alliance war or quest.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Gardener said:

i forgot the name of the crystal i just see it appear in my crystal vault every now and then, most likely because of alliance war or quest.

My ally is Silver 2 and we don't get it. What do higher allies need 4* rank up gems for?