**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who was your 2nd champion?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
Just asking for f7n mine was wolvie

Who was your 2nd champion? 37 votes

Wolverine
59%
Alex13369Furious_Fighter1Duke_SilverMoot4LifeDRTORaichu626Colonaut123dangarang122TheInfintySteel_Ball_RunIRQodishika123TheBair123shield456Crcrcrcaroseinbloom39RiptideBlackTuranCheesePizzaRedNegative_100 22 votes
Iron Man
40%
Sundance_2099BuckyBruhheartbreakid_22ThatOneMasterGamerMeebletonabqberWoody15Sarvanga1_Bawa69SuperiorSymbiotePuttPuttAlphaStark20The_Sentry06[Deleted User]HavocGamer49 15 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Unitman.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Wolverine
    Mine was the wolf but i wish i got the bank owner
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Iron Man
    I don't have a 1* wolverine.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Wolverine

Spider-Man

Spiderman is always 1st I asked 2nd
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Wolverine
    shield456 said:

Spider-Man

Ya you are forced to use spidey as your first champ and wolverine or ironman as your second (most of the times i think its wolverine).
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Iron Man
    my first three were 1* Spider-Man followed by 2* Iron Man and 1* Wolverine.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

shield456 said:

Spider-Man

Ya you are forced to use spidey as your first champ and wolverine or ironman as your second (most of the times i think its wolverine).
    really? I remember getting Wolverine then Spider-Man. Then I sold both and forgot about it
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Wolverine

Gardener said:

shield456 said:

Spider-Man

really? I remember getting Wolverine then Spider-Man. Then I sold both and forgot about it
    nope you are forced
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    2* Wolverine