**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Kabam confirm if Immortal Hulks Crit Rate is really 5%?

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
Title. If you go to champions -> Unowned -> You can select iHulk and sort by 5* rarity to check stats.
I get iBom has 6% because 90% of his damage will be poison but iHulk seems like he will need crits for damage. Why is his crit rating so low? Is it a visual bug? There hasn't been any champion prior to this with so low crit rating (outside of those who cant crit)

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

He has direct damage that stacks up with rage. He isn't supposed to have good crits

No, its not direct damage. Its Physical damage. If it was direct damage it would have been fine too. Hulk needs to have 2 things - damage and regen. They have done amazing job with regen but the damage seems like it would be low unless you are extremely skilled with him - which even then is at the discretion of RNGesus especially if AI doesnt throw specials
    He is high risk, high reward, and does a ton of damage if you can keep it up. It would be easy to build rage stacks in immortal mode because you are fully unblockable, and that makes it crazy damage.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    He does a burst of Physical Damage per rage stack which is where most of his damage comes from. So, a high crit rate is not needed imo
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

He has direct damage that stacks up with rage. He isn't supposed to have good crits

No, its not direct damage. Its Physical damage. If it was direct damage it would have been fine too. Hulk needs to have 2 things - damage and regen. They have done amazing job with regen but the damage seems like it would be low unless you are extremely skilled with him - which even then is at the discretion of RNGesus especially if AI doesnt throw specials
    He is high risk, high reward, and does a ton of damage if you can keep it up. It would be easy to build rage stacks in immortal mode because you are fully unblockable, and that makes it crazy damage.
    Lets wait and see. CCP videos are probably coming out in few hours, unless you are one
    Yeah I wish. What are the requirements?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lets wait and see. CCP videos are probably coming out in few hours, unless you are one
    think it's 1k subs? though i'm at almost 3k and am in 4loki and never heard back after several applications lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I think 1k but am not certain, one of my ally mates got in last week and has 1.1k so it’s not much higher than 1k
    Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I think 1k but am not certain, one of my ally mates got in last week and has 1.1k so it’s not much higher than 1k
    Time to start a Youtube channel so I can get on the CCP I guess
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Title. If you go to champions -> Unowned -> You can select iHulk and sort by 5* rarity to check stats.
    I get iBom has 6% because 90% of his damage will be poison but iHulk seems like he will need crits for damage. Why is his crit rating so low? Is it a visual bug? There hasn't been any champion prior to this with so low crit rating (outside of those who cant crit)

If his critical rate is really so low, then IHulk has a great underrated utility.
    This makes him a direct MrSinister counter, and counter to many annoying nodes such as spiked armor 😉
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Mike192 said:

If his critical rate is really so low, then IHulk has a great underrated utility.
    This makes him a direct MrSinister counter, and counter to many annoying nodes such as spiked armor 😉
    Some annoying nodes not many