**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk Beta Gameplay looks Sick!!!

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG9u70TLeBY&t=207s

Seatin's beta gameplay. Looks like a really good champ w some high damage output.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Looks like I am gonna be opening some cavs...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

He can have high damage in certain scenarios, but in most content you can't play aggressively enough to reach that high damage output. He also has a bunch of other drawbacks like a lack of utility, loses health every fight from his abilities and is unusable in AW. I hate to be so negative about a champ that's just released, but I don't think there is any use for Immortal Hulk

yeah but that health loss also ramps up his damage, can’t kill you, and he regenerates
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Meebleton said:

He can have high damage in certain scenarios, but in most content you can't play aggressively enough to reach that high damage output. He also has a bunch of other drawbacks like a lack of utility, loses health every fight from his abilities and is unusable in AW. I hate to be so negative about a champ that's just released, but I don't think there is any use for Immortal Hulk

I think he’s useful for earlier content where “ramp up” is less realistic. I would say he’s solid for anything pre-act 6.
    Like Domino-
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I’m conflicted he has phenomenal damage but has not much utility. His rage charges also seem hard to keep up. I’m gonna need to see more to see if like him or hate him
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    He looks like an annoying defender.

Immortalilty, along with unblockable and high stun chance
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Meebleton said:

yeah but that health loss also ramps up his damage, can’t kill you, and he regenerates
    That's true, he could be good for newer players. But the farther up you go, the less useful he becomes.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I think the difficulty in stacking the rage is going to kill a lot of this champs uses. Too many specials attacks are too long, the AI might be passive (which it is in lower content) and he’s going to be playing at such low health a lot of the time that any sort of external damage is going to kill him. Immortality is only every 50 seconds. In a lot of scenarios, you’re getting hit with extremely damage a lot more than that

Plus a general lack of practical utility outside of a poison immunity and he strikes me as a riskier, less practical version of domino

I really, really hope I’m wrong since I’m saving for the next 6* featured. Basically, great champion of everything goes right, but it’s not going to go right in a lot, A LOT of places
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

He looks great! But once next months EQ is released gonna bust all over him

Could you have not chosen better words?
    I should also point out that Seatin did not put God tier anywhere in the thumbnail. That's how you know a champ is bad, Seatin never misses an opportunity to call something God tier
    Monke said:

It's No Nut November, you can't do that
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Monke said:

It's No Nut November, you can't do that
    lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Meebleton said:

I think he’s useful for earlier content where “ramp up” is less realistic. I would say he’s solid for anything pre-act 6.
    Like Domino-
    Not even close.
    Could have gone for a shorter immortality cooldown and guaranteed stun on the sp1.
    He will be a solid champ beginning of the game but he isn't anywhere near God tier. He is High demi god tier at best.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

He will be a solid champ beginning of the game but he isn't anywhere near God tier. He is High demi god tier at best.

I agree with this.
    His utility is lacking, it's very difficult to keep him ramped up and his core ability can be bypassed.
    Best of the Banners? Sure. But that's not saying much.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    His sp1 should be brought up to 80% and his stacks should last longer they end way too fast
    Rookiie said:

I agree with this.
    His utility is lacking, it's very difficult to keep him ramped up and his core ability can be bypassed.
    Best of the Bruce Banners? Sure. But that's not saying much.
    Gladiator hulk is better than him by far

Rookiie said:

I agree with this.
    Yea Gulk is the best out of the Banners
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Rookiie said:

I agree with this.
    Which is kind of sad imo
    They created another version of Hulk, and he's still not regarded as superior
    Come on Kabam .. if you wanted to do yet another Hulk he should have been miles ahead of all the Hulks

Rookiie said:

I agree with this.
    Yea Gulk is the best out of the Banners
    No banner only hulk
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

I agree with this.
    Which is kind of sad imo
    They created another version of Hulk, and he's still not regarded as superior
    Come on Kabam .. if you wanted to do yet another Hulk he should have been miles ahead of all the Hulks
    Yah very sad just another miss the were close though on this one just gotta make his rage stack last longer and his sp1 100% chance to stun also his immortality shouldn’t be affected by aar. Now though im worried if they ever add hulk world breaker or heart of the monster they just gonna miss on them too lol. Hulk never feels like hulk