**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up?

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
We've seen and learned three things (flaws) from his gameplay videos:

1) His Rage stacks will be difficult to keep up
2) His Immortality can be bypassed with AAR
3) He lacks in utility

The purpose of this poll is to address the first point only, but feel free to leave your thoughts below.

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up? 357 votes

Yes
74%
DL864BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69SnizzbarAlfa_PigeonLeNoirFaineantIndrick781Chriz4061RazorDevilOllyoxenfreeNick_Caine_32CharbelCirnesNanoDroidTristanForwardquando213Jwallace25KerayZTerrayoss 265 votes
No
25%
GroundedWisdomTheTAbysssamalasravanBitterSteelSpity68FrostyAce_03jdrum663MrLalowTheVyrusKossukoseThereticJim0172JBC89SgtSlaughter78CupidThesurvivlistReferenceZsirhcZTheHoodedDormammu 92 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yes
    I think the only ones he needs changed are 1 and 3 2 is a pretty decent counter to him
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hasn't been 3 months, bro.
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Niceeee said:

Rookiie said:

Niceeee said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    You don't even have immortal hulk to test him out

Damn serious. Cosmic Ghost Rider was nerfed before release. Gambit was nerfed before release. Why can't he be buffed?
    Not all new champs have to be in the top 10
    You're right. Only 10 champs can be in the top 10.
    I can't argue with that lol.
    I mean that not every new champ has to be in the top 'tier' (I hate this word)
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    Niceeee said:

Rookiie said:

Niceeee said:

Rookiie said:

Niceeee said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    You don't even have immortal hulk to test him out

Damn serious. Cosmic Ghost Rider was nerfed before release. Gambit was nerfed before release. Why can't he be buffed?
    Not all new champs have to be in the top 10
    Mate, I don't think he needs to be in the top 10. And I never said that. Just watching Seatin
    Oh, ok...
    I am not gonna waste anymore of my time
    By all means. Thanks for contributing.

Edit: Oh, I see. Forget the content creator I'm just focusing on the gameplay.
    Yes
    Snizzbar said:

I haven't played the champ, haven't even seen any gameplay vids, but I am still 100% in favour of a tuneup.
    Because why not?

Tune into the stream, it's really interesting.
    Watching BG trying to keep Hulk from getting KO'd when Immortality was on cooldown was an eye opener. Stun Immune & Unstoppable mechanics not looking too good for this guy.
    Yes
    Not trying to be entitled, just concerned with his practicality.
    Watching BG's stream intently hoping to be proven wrong ..
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Rookiie said:

Guys guys calm down. Nobody is trying to be like anybody.
    I'm just critiquing the champion's design. Sometimes it's not hard to spot whether the champion has serious flaws or not.
    On the one hand we're told that this champion has a very aggressive playstyle, but you could comfortably get down to 1% with at least 15 seconds on the Immortality cooldown timer. The solution? Play around it. So on the one hand we're told to play aggressively but for a very large part we'll have to play conservatively as well.
    I commend Kabam for trying something new, they just need to fix the numbers a little bit.
    Or maybe he's not built at all for long fights. All tests I've seen are in ROL. But that's not a good sign either.

In my opinion it’s really hard to judge a champ based off only what other people show me.

(And this post reminded me of some great ones like Apocalypse is a dud, CGR new best cosmic , domino lame etc etc.)
    Yes

Rookiie said:

Guys guys calm down. Nobody is trying to be like anybody.
    I'm just critiquing the champion's design. Sometimes it's not hard to spot whether the champion has serious flaws or not.
    On the one hand we're told that this champion has a very aggressive playstyle, but you could comfortably get down to 1% with at least 15 seconds on the Immortality cooldown timer. The solution? Play around it. So on the one hand we're told to play aggressively but for a very large part we'll have to play conservatively as well.
    I commend Kabam for trying something new, they just need to fix the numbers a little bit.
    Or maybe he's not built at all for long fights. All tests I've seen are in ROL. But that's not a good sign either.

In my opinion it’s really hard to judge a champ based off only what other people show me.

(And this post reminded me of some great ones like Apocalypse is a dud, CGR new best cosmic , domino lame etc etc.)
    I can see that. But the purpose of this post isn't to garner attention or make wild proclamations. It's meant to point out a glaring flaw in the hopes that Kabam can make this champion viable, practical and useful. Unless that wasn't the intent, because Hulk after all is crazy & unpredictable.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    No
    He seems better than a lot of champs that need a tune up.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    No
    I think he is meant to work like Corvus, but with less damage and a better immortality. He has crazy damage if you are aggressive. All that needs to be changed is the rage stacks should be 3 seconds