**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite Cav EQ node?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★

Favorite Cav EQ node? 39 votes

Mystic
28%
MasterduxVoltolosRockyshockymonomuggFenicoAaronc94Black_SwanMrGreekanaLysis_NuclearOrkDusting 11 votes
Science
5%
EtjamaAgent_X_zzz 2 votes
Tech
7%
Kill_Greyodishika123CheesePizzaRed 3 votes
Cosmic
33%
samalasravanJestressTheManMythLegendTheHoodedDormammuKDSuperFlash10Mobile_P0tat0BerjibsSuperiorSymbioteJueVioleGraceRealm_Of_RahThanks_D19Cowabunga[Deleted User] 13 votes
Mutant
7%
pigupompomThebombsquad1BlackTuran 3 votes
Skill
10%
RoOOtsX_Factor_AgentA_NAZMasterpuff 4 votes
Neither
7%
JohnyBoyPrakhar_82TheBair123 3 votes
All are equally great
0%

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Neither
    *cries in Uncollected*
    edited November 2020
    Neither
    Monke said:

*cries in Uncollected*

Magneto should destroy Crossbones bro!
    It's a poison node, not a bleed anymore. I'm gonna explore the UC EQ, get the rewards, and then go at him again
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Soon to be if it interacts with g99 the way I envision.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Science
    Don't really have good Cosmic champs for that buff and Mystic was great for my Claire, but it won't be anymore so...
    Neither
    Etjama said:

Don't really have good Cosmic champs for that buff and Mystic was great for my Claire, but it won't be anymore so...

Not related to this thread, but what does it mean when you have a jail symbol over your pfp?
    Science
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

W-W-W-What happened?
    Mystic Consumption: Mystic Attackers no longer gain a Fury if the opponent is prevented from gaining a Buff. Nullify/Stagger will still work.

She'll still be solid with her nullify, but the fact that I could get fury with the Sp2 buff immunity is what made her really good for it.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Cosmic

Etjama said:

Not related to this thread, but what does it mean when you have a jail symbol over your pfp?
    It means that person has been very naughty.
    Science

Etjama said:

It means Kabam thinks I've been a bad boy and they're punishing me for it. Though all the things I was warned for were completely justified and I really shouldn't be jailed.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    I use CMM for everything, so the cosmic one just makes life easier.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

I mean, it could work, but the ramp-up is sooooo long for it to work. I used Hulkbuster, and he got 2 furies maximum. I am interested to see G2099 tho
    I'm talking about the update that is being made to it for next EQ.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Mystic
    Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

I mean, it could work, but the ramp-up is sooooo long for it to work. I used Hulkbuster, and he got 2 furies maximum. I am interested to see G2099 tho
    I'm talking about the update that is being made to it for next EQ.
    *gets notepad*
    Tell me more
    Power burn and lock now works as well and well timed blocks drain more power
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/231576/event-quest-cavalier-difficulty-updates
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I did like the science one but now it's kinda boring because the champ you bring doesn't really matter
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Mystic
    Mystic and Cosmic are amazing <3
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Science
    I love the node combo with torch.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Skill makes Ronin hit like a train, and the science one is awesome especially since my torch builds up really fast with suicides.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Monke said:

Skill makes Ronin hit like a train, and the science one is awesome especially since my torch builds up really fast with suicides.

Can't wait to test out my Nick!
    He works really well too.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I love the node combo with torch.

I think its changing so he no longer works