**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Surfer is taking incinerate

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
So one of my alliance members was fighting Human Torch and he took incinerate damage. This is a bug 100%. Has this been notified to Kabam

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It's not a bug. Surfer isn't immune to incinerate, he takes -100% damage from it. Human Torch gains incinerate damage with each smolder, thus exceeding the 100% threshold.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Surfer was never immune to incinerate
  • Options
    Etjama said:

It's not a bug. Surfer isn't immune to incinerate, he takes -100% damage from it. Human Torch gains incinerate damage with each smolder, thus exceeding the 100% threshold.

ah ok.
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Surfer was never immune to incinerate

So on the immunities thing it says he is so i always thought he was
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Etjama said:

In addition to that, doesn't Surfer deal energy damage or something, possible HT activated his Flame on or something, I do know Surfer is not immune to Nova flames, IDT any champs in game is immune to nova flames
  • Options
    Brian_2134Brian_2134 Posts: 27
    Silver surfer has no immunities
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    It isnt smoulders increasing damage its that wp is being reversed from torch incinerates as u wont be throwing sp1 mainly on torch it be most likely sp2 or 3 as his damage grows a lot but most likely damage is willpower
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

So one of my alliance members was fighting Human Torch and he took incinerate damage. This is a bug 100%. Has this been notified to Kabam

Are you sure it wasn't Nova Flames?
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    surfer is immune,but he always shows the debuff ,because of his own buffs
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Surfer isn’t immune to incinerate debuffs, similar to how CG isn’t immune to shock debuffs. But they take 0 damage from these debuffs and are able to heal from WP.

Against HT, each smoulder/incinerate increases the damage of each incinerate, therefore bypassing the -100% damage from incinerate debuffs that Surfer has. In addition, each stack also reduces your healing from WP until it goes into the negatives.