**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Control response issues in game

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has any notice they've been getting alot of control response issues with there game? E.g throwing heavy when mid combo, dashing forwards or backwards when holding block, champ holding block when finger isn't even on the screen, parry timing not triggering even thought its spot on and should stun them, specials not activating when pressed, which al of these issue cause u to get Combo'd and killed straight after especially if ur doing act 6, can anyone let me know if there experiencing the same stuff or is it just me? Its causing me alot of stress trying to clear content that I should be able to clear cost free but I can't due to these issues and keep dying and having to revive, and don't come at me with that git gud bulls*** cause I am good at this game and have been playing for nearly 5 years, I can tell when mechanics aren't working properly
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Working as intended. Nothing to see here, move along.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    Yup. I've just resigned myself to it being ****. Very frustrating. I've even checked my screen for dead spots.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★

Yup. I've just resigned myself to it being ****. Very frustrating. I've even checked my screen for dead spots.

See thats what I thought as well but I'm running on a Samsung s20 which is only 6 months old so it shouldn't be that surley..
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    EzB420 said:

Brace yourself...you’ll be asked to fill out a survey and be berated for not recording every aspect of your gameplay,

See I would normally agree but recording gameplay won't actually prove anything unless someone is also recording my hand movements as if u just screen recording there is nothing stating that ur not actually making the commands on screen if that's makes sense?

• edited November 2020
    Hey guys, I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

We're always working to make improvements in an effort to reduce the likelihood of things like these happening, and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues in the same place, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please share your feedback about these issues in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.