**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Will Sasquatch's block animation ever be fixed?

It's been this way since his release. He enters his block stance slightly turned towards the screen, but snaps into the right position (facing the attacker) once you hit into his block. It doesn't affect gameplay in any way but it really bothers me

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    I’ve also noticed this since his release. It’s not a big deal, and I think it’s probably not on the list of priorities right now. But still a fix to it would be nice
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★

It's been this way since his release. He enters his block stance slightly turned towards the screen, but snaps into the right position (facing the attacker) once you hit into his block. It doesn't affect gameplay in any way but it really bothers me

Can you show us some footage of this happening?

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Donrefre said:

Can you show us some footage of this happening?

I would, expect I have no idea how to upload videos here.