**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share Your Insights On The Game

13»

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I have a question that needs some insight: if I enter a boosted team in arena, will they still be boosted after (the boost has already expired in real time) someone else is matched against them?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I think so but I'm not sure.

It happened to me in a quest where I had 10 second remaining on a boost but the boost still lasted the whole fight however the boost had expired mid fight.

Hope that's answers your question
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Colossus with omega synergy makes so much content easy for me. But recently I’ve discovered how easy cable makes things when apocalypse is in the team for synergy. I may actually take my 6 cable to r2 now.
    Hieitaku said:

I do wish all of us would agree to use only 1-star and 2-star champs in the punishing arena so we can all reach the milestones faster. But that's assuming there won't be random Thanos/Kang teams that will wreck any maxed 2* team.

So glad a lot of people actually used unranked 3*s or lesser champs for this arena. I only needed a total of 11 rounds to achieve the last milestone.

There were some who didn't get the idea, but it was a great place to get some very useful items for minimal effort.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan is the best champion in the game.
    Ghost can gain power on "polkadot power" node with her sig ability.
    Vision Aarkus offers so much utility, underrated or not.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I need opinions on this...

Do the good outweigh the bad in the game?

OR

Do the bad outweigh the goodm
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Don't fight Annihilus with Mr Fantastic
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Nebula's electric charges are a good way to affect Robotic champ's ability accuracy. The more charges you have, the better.
  • Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    Practice being efficient, there is far too much to do in this game if you're short on time (i.e. older than college-aged and have a job. Or kids. Or a life.)
    Examples:
    -Unless they'll make your champ world-beating immediately, save sig stones for Item Use 3-day, you can get 3-5k without even trying. Even better, only use sig stones when a specific class advancement Q comes up during Item Use.
    -Plan your harder fights/paths for Item Use 3-day. Back in the day, I used to leave my Uncollected difficulty new character boss fights (i.e. the 2 new champs each month) for then, as I'd likely be using some pots, revives, and boosts. 2 for 1, yo.
    -Don't spend units on crystals. Or revives. Save them for the 2-3x a year Kabam give almost reasonable deals.

Turns out that Quake can bypass starburst with her AAR. She takes no damage as long as she's free to inflict concussion, the opponent is starting at full health, and she doesn't make any contact outside of the concussion window (don't quote me on this last one).

Also, seems that champs like g99 who have neither the "hero" nor "villian" tag can gain power normally on the "tyranny" node.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    No champ is immune to neurotoxin, but if there immune to bleed or poison then there basically immune to nuero
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ghost's passive power gain from sig ability bypasses the polka-dot power node.

Ghost's passive power gain from sig ability bypasses the polka-dot power node.

Bruh 👇🏾
    Kill_Grey said:

Ghost can gain power on "polkadot power" node with her sig ability.