**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m having trouble on 6.1.5 can I have tips on what champs to use

I have magneto but I don’t know how well he would work because of all the buffs he gains also I don’t know if AEgon is good either

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    ægon is good you should use him
  • Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
    Also if your have any general tips they would be appreciated
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Aegon ramp him up on the path and he can solo xbones relatively easily
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Are those all the 5* you have? Do you have Heimdal? If so Mags could do it with Heimdal as a safety net.
    I don’t have a Heimdal
    Should I just ramp up AEgon instead of getting charges for Corvus @Gardener and @Agent_X_zzz
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ramp up aegon, take out crossbones. Move on to 6.1.6.

Easy.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Take aegon and ramp him up on the path, take out WS to remove bane. Some very easy opponents on that path to ramp up aegon like She-hulk & superior IM. My r3 w/boost shredded him with biohazard, should be easier now bc just one poison to shrug.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Should I just ramp up AEgon instead of getting charges for Corvus @Gardener and @Agent_X_zzz

Hmmmmm... Im not a corvus player so i don't know how good his charges is, i would say build up the charges/combo meter on the one that you like the best.But even if you like one better than the other try ramp up both of them.It shouldn't be that hard if you take Aegon against very beefy enemys