**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do I do with 5* AG?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
So there are probably going to be a ton of these threads this month, so I’ll be the first. What should I do with the AG? Also I have a 5* skill AG in storage waiting to be used on AEgon or NF

What do I do with 5* AG? 37 votes

Use it on CMM
59%
Grundalownoor17MysterioDannyB01Xva23EtjamaDeaconSarvanga1_FiiNCHŘïdđhįmJragonMaster170ahmm474756Gr8TonyStarkNewlinstheoryTheBair123CrcrcrcThe_Sentry06Yodabolt21[Deleted User]OneGoodBoy 22 votes
Use it on other (Comment)
8%
JadedThe_Blue_JaguarChikel 3 votes
Save it for another
32%
WolverDominatorAb_SamadUnidentifiedCreatureKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoMobile_P0tat0Pancake_FaceFrostyNickelSoyheyor123Black_SwanStark154667HavocGamer49 12 votes

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Use it on CMM
    If you have nick fury then CMM is the beat option, if not then I would change my mind and say save it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Use it on CMM
    CMM'S indestructible is a life saver especially on those energy adoption nodes
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Use it on CMM
    None of your champs NEED the AG, but CMM would be your best option if you wanted to use it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Surfer, get your prestige up.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Symbiote Supreme is awesome awakened, but there are much better options to save for like Ægon or Fury. Magneto is another good option. I don’t get all the hype with CMM.

Also where are all the AGs coming from?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Use it on CMM

Symbiote Supreme is awesome awakened, but there are much better options to save for like Ægon or Fury. Magneto is another good option. I don’t get all the hype with CMM.

Also where are all the AGs coming from?

Monthly event. You spend gamma, you get rewards. One is a 5* generic AG like if you explore act 5
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Use it on CMM
    Monke said:

Use it on her if you got nick by your side

In side quests, I use her, quake, and nick, but I’m still crossing my fingers for a 5* NF
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Use it on CMM
    use it on CMM
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Save it for another

Monke said:

Use it on her if you got nick by your side

In side quests, I use her, quake, and nick, but I’m still crossing my fingers for a 5* NF
    Same for me man, im thinking ab awakening cmm cuz that indestructible is pretty useful.