**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is one thing you regret in MCOC

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
R4 Daredevil Netflix but not anymore since he is getting a buff so it would be spending units on premiums early game. At the time 5*s didn't exist.

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

R4 Daredevil Netflix but not anymore since he is getting a buff so it would be spending units on premiums early game. At the time 5*s didn't exist.

Same and wasting all my units before cyber monday ):
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Trying to quake true strike
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Using my Science AG on Spider-Gwen a long time ago thinking "I'll never get a better option". (I was barely getting any 5*s at that point in time.) I pulled a dupe on Spider-Gwen the next day and I now own CAIW, Void, Thing, RG, and HT as 5*s. Haven't gotten another Science gem since. 😑
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Purchasing 100k+ units worth of crystals hahaha
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Not learning how to farm revives earlier is #1. #2 is spending so much on the Champion fight when the nerf would've saved me hundreds of dollars. Besides bragging rights it would've been smarter to wait for the nerfs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Not learning how to farm revives earlier is #1. #2 is spending so much on the Champion fight when the nerf would've saved me hundreds of dollars. Besides bragging rights it would've been smarter to wait for the nerfs.

I still don't farm revives. Not that I don't know how, but it's just as boring as arena. I don't do arena much either...
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Spent hard earned cash on the game in the desperation of getting the wanted champ and received junk
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    getting the game
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Going into the act 5.2 Collector fight only with 300-ish units thinking that the fight was gonna be easy and that the units I had were pretty much overkill.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I still don't game revives. Not that I don't know how, but it's just as boring as arena. I don't do arena much either...
    Well do you have all end game content done like me though?
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Buying all the 4th July deals and knowing that I'll buy all the Cyber Weekend deals this month too.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Selling my 4 stars
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Selling my 4 stars

Like, all of them?
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    I spent more than 400 units to complete act 5 chapter 4 at 100% (I did it especially to obtain those 2 5-star crystals) I managed to do it ... but it was not worth it at all, I ended up getting Iron Patriot and OG Spiderman from 5*
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Unio77 said:

Taking Trash to rank 3-

Oop I meant Domino

Guys plz note I'm jk.
    Domino is actually a good champ and has uses
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I regret playing it again after I stopped. That was 4.5yrs ago.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Taking Trash to rank 3-

Oop I meant Domino

Guys plz note I'm jk.
    Domino is actually a good champ and has uses
    Don't give in to peer pressure. You can admit that Domino is hot garbage